Recently the FHI 360 Nepal published a new job vacancy notification for the posts of Technical Advisor -Education. Interested Nepalese Job Seekers must apply before Sep. 11, 2022.
FHI 360 is a nonprofit human development organization dedicated to improving lives in lasting ways by advancing integrated, locally driven solutions. Our staff includes experts in health, education, nutrition, environment, economic development, civil society, gender, youth, research, technology, communication and social marketing — creating a unique mix of capabilities to address today’s interrelated development challenges. FHI 360 serves more than 60 countries and all U.S. states and territories.
|Name of the Organization||FHI 360 Nepal|
|Post Date||Sep. 08, 2022|
|Application Deadline||Sep. 11, 2022|
|Job Location||Kathmandu, Nepal|
FHI 360 Nepal Job Vacancy 2022 (www.fhi360.org)
- Name Of Post = Technical Advisor -Education = Number Of Vacancies = N/A
- Advanced degree in education, management or a directly relevant field from an accredited university. Masters’ degree, or international equivalent, preferred.
- Five to seven years of relevant experience in management of and technical direction to education projects and/or programs in Nepal, some knowledge of environmental education is preferred but not required
- Experience in curriculum and training design, including knowledge of how best to integrate new curricula into existing systems and most effectively roll-out training
- Demonstrated ability to manage projects and consultants, and to set realistic priorities, and plan for the successful implementation of activities required
- Flexibility and ability to adapt implementation based on data or information from monitoring of activities
- Thought leadership in education and demonstrated experience in advancing the field in Nepal and/or regionally
- Experience with working in USAID projects is preferred
- Proficiency in oral and written communication skills in English and fluency in Nepalese
- Proven ability to work efficiently and effectively in virtual/digital environment
- Qualified female candidates and candidates from ethnic minorities, socially excluded and disadvantaged groups are encouraged to apply
- Provide technical leadership in the design, development, execution and evaluation of an education engagement strategy, ensuring the project’s activities use a systematic planning process that is evidence-based and reinforced through a coordinated, shared vision among partners, key stakeholders, and the Government of Nepal, both at the national and sub-national levels
- Lead development and preparation of annual workplans and routine donor reporting for the education workstream of the project
- Work with project stakeholders to develop education tools and frameworks
- Lead the development of curricula on air pollution and design training plans and modules to deliver content to pre-defined groups of learners
- Lead research on the impact of air pollution on learning outcomes that can support decision-making and advocacy
- Ensure that new knowledge and best practices in education for air pollution reduction are shared and contribute to the knowledge base through participation in local, regional and global partner and technical networks, scientific forums and other knowledge-sharing platforms
- Work with project’s capacity building, civil society, governance, public health and private sector engagement team to ensure cross-sector collaboration, synergies and effective implementation of education-related activities.
- Work with the project’s Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning (MEL) team to track whether program education activities are achieving the project’s indicators
- Oversee planning and implementation of other specific civil society activities
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Supervisor, Chief of Party and Country Director
- Post Date: Sep. 08, 2022.
- Last Date Application: Sep. 11, 2022.
Kathmandu 44600, Nepal
Official Website: www.fhi360.org
- Job vacancy in Nepal 2022
- Entrance exam 2022 in Nepal
- Exam Notices Nepal 2022
- Exam Routines Nepal 2022
- University Nepal
- Nepal Results 2079
- Marksheet Nepal