Recently the FHI 360 Nepal published a new job vacancy notification for the posts of Technical Specialist. Interested Nepalese Job Seekers must apply before March 2, 2022.
FHI 360 is a nonprofit human development organization dedicated to improving lives in lasting ways by advancing integrated, locally driven solutions. Our staff includes experts in health, education, nutrition, environment, economic development, civil society, gender, youth, research, technology, communication and social marketing — creating a unique mix of capabilities to address today’s interrelated development challenges. FHI 360 serves more than 60 countries and all U.S. states and territories.
|Name of the Organization||FHI 360 Nepal|
|Post Date||February 22, 2022.|
|Application Deadline||March 2, 2022.|
|Job Location||Kathmandu, Nepal|
FHI 360 Nepal Job Vacancy 2022 (www.fhi360.org)
- Name Of Post = Technical Specialist- COVID Response and Vaccination Support = Number Of Vacancies = N/A
- Master’s degree in public health or MBBS with at least two-year experience in public health program implementation/management.
- Experience in community- and home-based care/telehealth services or COVID-19 vaccination program or in COVID-19 case management is preferred.
- Strong technical knowledge and skills in above mentioned area.
- Proactive and independent approach to work with willingness to undertake additional responsibilities
- Ability to perform multiple tasks, work under pressure with additional time and efforts in emergency/crisis situation
- Ability to work well with others and to develop and maintain positive working relationships
- Resourceful in resolving problems and initiating solutions
- Excellent interpersonal, writing, and oral presentation skills in Nepali and English required
- Post Date: February 22, 2022.
- Last Date Application: March 2, 2022.
Kathmandu 44600, Nepal
Official Website: www.fhi360.org