Recently the WHO Nepal published a new job vacancy notification for the posts of National Professional Officer (Infectious Hazard Management). Interested Nepalese Job Seekers must apply before August 24, 2022.
The World Health Organization (WHO) was established on 7 April 1948 as the directing and coordinating authority in global public health within the United Nations system. Working at three levels in the Organization (global, regional and country), more than 7000 WHO staff worldwide collaborate with the governments of 194 Member States and other partners to achieve the WHO founding vision of the attainment of the highest possible level of health by all people. The World Health Organization (WHO) is one of the specialized agencies of the UN system. According to its constitution, the main goal of WHO is the attainment of the highest possible level of health by all people.
|Name of the Organization||WHO Nepal|
|Application Started||August 04, 2022|
|Application Deadline||August 24, 2022|
|Job Location||Kathmandu, Nepal|
WHO Nepal Job Vacancy 2022 (www.who.int)
WHO Nepal would like to invite qualified candidates for the following position.
- Name Of Post = National Professional Officer (Infectious Hazard Management) = Number Of Vacancy = 01
- Essential: University degree in medicine or a human health-related field with clinical training.
- Desirable: Masters or postgraduate qualification in Community Medicine / Public / International / Global Health or Epidemiology or other related fields.
- Essential: At least 2 years of relevant experience in health sector projects/programmes, including 1 year of experience in managing preparedness and response interventions related to public health emergencies or Infectious Hazard Management.
- Desirable: Experience working in emergency setting with relevant experience in the implementation of International Health Regulations (2005). Experience of working in international organizations preferably in WHO / the UN System would be an asset.
- Demonstrated knowledge of infectious disease including Influenza, particularly in infectious disease epidemiology, prevention or control, clinical management and significant practical application of this knowledge in an international context. Proven ability to coordinate with the government, manage projects, build partnerships with multiple partners in the context of health emergencies. Demonstrated organizational skills with the ability to multi-task and produce results under pressure. Knowledge of the UN and humanitarian systems for response and preparedness to public health emergencies. Strong programme management, organization and coordination skills. Excellent interpersonal skills, tact, discretion and diplomacy. Ability to effectively work with government, development partners/donors and collaborating agencies. High level of technical expertise and excellent overall attitude at work. Adapting to change effectively.Technical expertise: Overall attitude at work are also required mandatory competencies.
- Start Date Application: August 04, 2022
- Last Date Application: August 24, 2022
How To Apply
- Candidates fulfilled the eligibility criteria should apply online through WHO Nepal Career Page.
- Therefore, Applicants have to log on to WHO Nepal official website www.who.int.
- After that go to “New Vacancies Recruitment” section then Click on “Recruitment of National Professional Officer (Infectious Hazard Management)“.
World Health Organization (WHO),
Telephone number: +977-15523200 | +977-15523993
Official Website: www.who.int/nepal