Recently the WHO Nepal published a new job vacancy notification for the post of Surveillance Medical Officer. Interested Nepalese Job Seekers must apply before January 27, 2023.
The World Health Organization (WHO) was established on 7 April 1948 as the directing and coordinating authority in global public health within the United Nations system. Working at three levels in the Organization (global, regional and country), more than 7000 WHO staff worldwide collaborate with the governments of 194 Member States and other partners to achieve the WHO founding vision of the attainment of the highest possible level of health by all people. The World Health Organization (WHO) is one of the specialized agencies of the UN system. According to its constitution, the main goal of WHO is the attainment of the highest possible level of health by all people.
|Name of the Organization||World Health Organization (WHO)|
|Application Started||January 14, 2023|
|Application Deadline||January 27, 2023|
|Job Location||Kathmandu, Nepal|
WHO Nepal Job Vacancy 2023 (www.who.int)
WHO Nepal would like to invite qualified candidates for the following position.
- Name Of Post = Surveillance Medical Officer = Number Of Vacancy = N/A
- Essential: Medical graduate from an institution recognized by Nepal Medical Council with valid registration in the Nepal Medical Council / Graduate degree in Western medicine (MBBS or equivalent) from recognized college or university.
- Desirable: Post graduate qualification in one or more of the following disciplines or allied disciplines would be considered an asset: Paediatrics / Public Health / Epidemiology / Global or International Health / Community Medicine.
- Essential: At least two years’ experience in Public Health or related work or a minimum of two years’ experience in Health Sector inclusive of at least one year’s experience in public health.
- Experience of working with national or international immunization programs
- Experience of working in national or international disease surveillance programmes
- Demonstrated experience of supporting translation of policy to implementation and impact
- Demonstrated experience in training/teaching/learning activities
- Demonstrated experience in Public Health data analysis and related software.
- Demonstrated experience in public health emergency response
- Experience of working in the NGO/INGO sector or UN would be an asset
Language: Excellent knowledge of written and spoken language skills in English and Nepali
Salary: Monthly Salary: (Net of tax) NPR 196,102.00 (Grade: SSA Level VIII) at single rate (taxable as per Nepal Government laws and functional modality will be through Special Services Agreement)
- Grade: No grade
- Contractual Arrangement: Special Services Agreement (SSA)
- Contract Duration (Years, Months, Days): The duration of the contract will depend on the need of the functions.
- Job Posting: Jan 6, 2023, 12:58:30 PM
- Closing Date: Jan 27, 2023, 4:29:00 AM
- Primary Location: Nepal
- Organization: SE_NEP WR Office, Nepal
- Schedule: Full-time
- Start Date Application: January 14, 2023
- Last Date Application: January 27, 2023
How To Apply
- Candidates fulfilled the eligibility criteria should apply online through WHO Nepal Career Page.
- Therefore, Applicants have to log on to WHO Nepal official website www.who.int.
- After that go to “New Vacancies Recruitment” section then Click on “Recruitment of Surveillance Medical Officer“.
World Health Organization (WHO),
Telephone number: +977-15523200 | +977-15523993
Official Website: www.who.int/nepal
- Job vacancy in Nepal 2023
- Entrance exam 2023 in Nepal
- Exam Notices Nepal 2023
- Exam Routines Nepal 2023
- University Nepal
- Nepal Results 2079
- Marksheet Nepal