Recently the WFP Nepal published a new job vacancy notification for the posts of Engineer. Interested Nepalese Job Seekers must apply before 21 July 2021.
The United Nations World Food Programme is the world’s largest humanitarian agency fighting hunger worldwide. The mission of WFP is to help the world achieve Zero Hunger in our lifetimes. Every day, WFP works worldwide to ensure that no child goes to bed hungry and that the poorest and most vulnerable, particularly women and children, can access the nutritious food they need.
|Name of the Organization||World Food Programme (WFP Nepal)|
|Application Started||17th July 2021|
|Application Deadline||21 July 2021|
|Job Location||Nepal – Nuwakot|
|Type of Contract:||Service Contract, SC -8 (Equivalent to NO-A)|
|Functional Area:||Engineering (School Meals)|
|Duty Station:||Nuwakot, Province 3|
WFP Nepal Job Vacancy 2021 (www.wfp.org)
- Name Of Post = Engineer = Number Of Vacancies = N/A
- First University degree in Civil Engineering or related Engineering discipline. Hold or be eligible for Accreditation to “Professional Engineer” or “Chartered Engineer” status, or recognised equivalent by an appropriate national or international regulatory authority.
- Start Date Application: 17th July 2021
- Last Date Application: 21st July 2021
How To Apply
- Candidates fulfilled the eligibility criteria should apply online through WFP Nepal Career Page.
- Therefore, Applicants have to log on to WFP Nepal official website www.wfp.org.
- After that go to “New Vacancies Recruitment” section then Click on “Recruitment of Engineer“.
P.O. Box No 107, Chakupat,
Patan Dhoka, Lalitpur, Kathmandu, Nepal
PHONE: +977 1 5260607
FAX: +977 1 5260201
Official Website: www.wfp.org