Recently the UN Habitat published a new job vacancy notification for the posts of Consultant (Final Project Evaluation). Interested Nepalese Job Seekers must apply before September 05, 2022.
The United Nations Human Settlements Programme (UN-Habitat) is the United Nations programme for human settlements and sustainable urban development. It was established in 1978 as an outcome of the first United Nations Conference on Human Settlements and Sustainable Urban Development (Habitat I) held in Vancouver, Canada, in 1976. UN-Habitat maintains its headquarters at the United Nations Office at Nairobi, Kenya. It is mandated by the United Nations General Assembly to promote socially and environmentally sustainable towns and cities with the goal of providing adequate shelter for all. It is a member of the United Nations Development Group. The mandate of UN-Habitat derives from the Habitat Agenda, adopted by the United Nations Conference on Human Settlements (Habitat II) in Istanbul, Turkey, in 1996.
|Name of the Organization||United Nations Human Settlements Programme|
|Application Started||August 20, 2022|
|Application Deadline||September 05, 2022|
|Job Location||Kathmandu, Nepal|
UN Habitat Job Vacancy 2022 (www.unhabitat.org)
UN Habitat would like to invite qualified candidates for the following position.
- Name Of Post = Consultant (Final Project Evaluation) = Number Of Vacancy = N/a
- At least a master’s degree in international development, development economics municipal governance, urban planning, project management or related fields;
- More than 10 years of Programme management experience in results-based management working with international development and/or sustainable urbanization.
- Extensive and demonstrated evaluation experience in designing and leading similar kinds of evaluations of development projects. The consultants should have ability to present credible findings derived from evidence and putting conclusions and recommendations supported by the findings.
- Specific knowledge and understanding of UN-Habitat and its mandate.
- Recent and relevant experience in working in developing countries, the United Nations system and Inter-agency coherence and coordination.
- Excellent analytical and report writing skills in English)
- Excellent command in different data collection methods including FGDs, KII and Social surveys)
- Adequate knowledge on gender and inclusion sensitive evaluation, human rights issues)
- The consultant should not be involved in designing, executing, or advising any aspect of the intervention that is the subject of the evaluation
- Last Date Application: September 05, 2022.
How To Apply
- Candidates fulfilled the eligibility criteria should apply online through UN Habitat Career Page.
- Therefore, Applicants have to log on to UN Habitat official website www.unhabitat.org.
- After that go to “New Vacancies Recruitment” section then Click on “Recruitment of Consultant (Final Project Evaluation)“.
- Job vacancy in Nepal 2022
- Entrance exam 2022 in Nepal
- Exam Notices Nepal 2022
- Exam Routines Nepal 2022
- University Nepal
- Nepal Results 2079
- Marksheet Nepal