Recently the Citizens Bank Nepal published a new job vacancy notification for the posts of Province Managers and More Posts. Interested Nepalese Job Seekers must apply before August 23, 2023.
Citizens Bank International Limited has been established as a reliable and trustworthy partner for all financial solutions. Institutionalized by a highly professional and experienced team, we have gained credibility in the banking sector through quality financial service.
Established on April 20, 2007 (2064/01/07) as 20th commercial bank of the nation, “Citizens Bank International Limited”, has its corporate office at the heart of the financial sector of the country, Narayanhiti Path, Kathmandu. It is promoted by eminent personalities, business and industrial houses and reputed individuals having high social standing and has been managed by a team of experienced bankers and professionals. There are 166 branches and 113 ATMs all over the country.
|Name of the Organization||Citizens Bank Nepal|
|Application Started||August 09, 2023|
|Application Deadline||August 23, 2023|
|Job Location||Kathmandu, Nepal|
Citizens Bank Nepal Job Vacancy 2023 (www.ctznbank.com)
Citizens Bank Nepal would like to invite qualified candidates for the following position.
- Name Of Post = Province Managers – Deputy Manager/ Assistant Manager = Number of Post = Few
- Name Of Post = Branch Manager – Senior Officer/ Officer/ Junior Officer = Number of Post = Few
- Name Of Post = Relationship Managers – Officer/ Junior Officer/ Supervisor = Number of Post = Few
- Name Of Post = Legal Department – Senior Officer/ Officer/ Junior Officer = Number of Post = Few
- Name Of Post = IT Risk Department – Information Security Analyst – Supervisor/Assistant = Number of Post = Few
- Name Of Post = Information Technology Department = Number of Post = Few
- Name Of Post = Digital Banking Unit = Number of Post = Few
Province Managers – Deputy Manager/ Assistant Manager Education Qualification:
- Vacancy Code: PM- 4/23
- Candidates should have minimum experience of 10 years in a commercial bank. The position is overall responsible to lead the assigned province and work closely with the branches of the relevant provinces to provide assistance to the branches for smooth operation including deposit, lending, NPA management and profitability. The candidates must have a proven track record of target achievement in terms of different business spectrums and the need to come up with the ability to accept highly challenging growth targets. Preference will be given to candidates having experience as Province Managers and/or Branch Managers.
Branch Manager – Senior Officer/ Officer/ Junior Officer Education Qualification:
- (For Inside Valley and Outside Valley Branches)
- Vacancy Code: BM-5/23
- Candidates should have minimum experience of 8 years for Senior Officer, 7 years for Officer and 5 years for Junior Officer in commercial bank. Candidates applying for the position must have sound knowledge of Credit & Branch Operations. Preference shall be given to candidates having prior work experience as Branch Manager.
Relationship Managers – Officer/ Junior Officer/ Supervisor Education Qualification:
- (For Inside Valley and Outside Valley Branches)
- Vacancy Code: RM- 6/23
- Candidates should have minimum experience of 7 years for Officer, 5 years for Junior Officer and 3 years for Supervisor position in commercial bank. Candidates applying for the position must have sound knowledge of credit. Preference shall be given to candidates having prior work experience in credit.
Legal Department – Senior Officer/ Officer/ Junior Officer Education Qualification:
- Vacancy Code: LD – 7/23
- Candidates should have minimum experience of 8 years for Senior Officer. 7 years for Officer and 5 years for Junior Officer. The candidate should have expertise in writing, drafting, preparation of litigation suits, claim or petitions, writing replies/ letters to different courts & regulatory authorities along with the ability to represent the Bank in the court. Preference shall be given to candidates having advocate license with prior work experience in the legal department of banks and financial institutions and also having proven track record of pleading cases till final verdict of court.
IT Risk Department – Information Security Analyst – Supervisor/Assistant Education Qualification:
- Vacancy Code: ITR-8/23
- Candidates should have minimum experience of 3 years in various security technologies and tools, such as SIEM, IDS/IPS, firewalls, and vulnerability scanners. Candidates should have strong understanding of cybersecurity principles, methodologies and best practices. Candidates with professional certifications such as CompTIA Security+, Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH) or other industry-recognized certifications are highly desirable.
Information Technology Department Education Qualification:
- Vacancy Code: CBS1-9123
- Candidates should have minimum experience of 10 years for Assistant Manager and 8 years for Senior Officer in Information Technology. Candidate should have expertise in Finacle 10 version including architecture/services, core functions, product parameters, deposit/loan/trade modules, issues resolutions, day/month/quarter/year-end operations. Candidates should have expertise in one or more domains of channel integration (Conneet24/ FI) and customization with ability to troubleshoot and resolve all kinds of issues in it. Candidates should have expertise in MIS report generation in Finacle using Oracle SQL and familiar with Oracle DBA tasks. Candidates should also be able to take up project related tusks in Finacle CBS such as outsourced projects, upgrades, migrations, with good communication and documentation skills. Prior experience of channel integration and/or customization shall be an added advantage.
Digital Banking Unit Education Qualification:
- BPM Developer/ Digital Banking Application Specialist – Junior Officer/ Supervisor/Assistant (few)
- Vacancy Code: DB1-13123
- Candidate should have minimum experience of 5 years for Junior Officer and 3 years for Supervisor/Assistant, with experience in APIs, UX flow, web & app-based technologies. Candidate should have basic understanding of Windows, Linux OS environment and databases like MSSQL, MY SQL, PostgreSQL etc. Preference shall be given to the candidate having experience in banking with knowledge in BPM, RPA, CRM, Al as well as should be compatible with development tools as asp.net and other framework with a good understanding of overall architecture.
- Start Date: August 09, 2023
- Last Date Application: August 23, 2023
How To Apply
- Candidates fulfilled the eligibility criteria should apply online through Citizens Bank Nepal Career Page.
- Therefore, Applicants have to log on to Citizens Bank Nepal official website www.ctznbank.com.
- After that go to “New Vacancies Recruitment” section then Click on “Recruitment of Province Managers and More Posts“.
Citizens Bank Nepal
Narayanhiti Path, Kathmandu-44600
Pn. No.: 01-4427842/43/24
Toll-Free – 16600166667
- Job vacancy in Nepal 2023
- Entrance exam 2023 in Nepal
- Exam Notices Nepal 2023
- Exam Routines Nepal 2023
- University Nepal
- Nepal Results 2080
- Marksheet Nepal