Recently the UNESCO Nepal published a new job vacancy notification for the posts of Communication Specialist. Interested Nepalese Job Seekers must apply before August 16, 2022.
The UNESCO Office in Kathmandu was established in 1998. Since then, the Office has grown into an established programme and advocacy agency in UNESCO’s fields of competence, namely education, sciences, culture, communication and information, with the aim to contributing to building peace, alleviating poverty, and fostering sustainable development and intercultural dialogue.
|Name of the Organization||United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization (UNESCO Nepal)|
|Application Started||August 04, 2022|
|Application Deadline||August 16, 2022|
|Job Location||Kathmandu, Nepal|
UNESCO Nepal Job Vacancy 2022 (en.unesco.org)
UNESCO Nepal would like to invite qualified candidates for the following position.
- Name Of Post = Communication Specialist = Number Of Vacancies = N/A
- Bachelor degree or equivalent in journalism, communications or another related field; postgraduate degree in is an asset.
- 5 years of experience in communication, print and broadcast media, interactive digital media or in communications and press departments, preferably in the context of development cooperation; Demonstrated command of writing and editing, and the development of media and/or communication materials; Commitment to team work; Capacity to coach and mentor others; Strong interpersonal and networking skills; Highly organized and self-motivated; Capacity to collaborate and positively engage with stakeholders in the media, as well as partners and beneficiaries, including national/local authorities; Demonstrated personal sensitivity and commitment to the values and principles of equity, gender equality, cultural diversity and children and youth protection; Excellent computing skills including MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and related programmes; and knowledge in using digital media software including Adobe Creative Cloud Bundle such as Illustrator, Photoshop, Premiere Pro and InDesign is highly desirable; Prior UN experience is an asset.
- Language: Nepalese, Level: Fluent, Required/ English, Level: Fluent, Required
- Age Limit: Age Limit 27 – 80
- Last Date Application: August 16, 2022
How To Apply
- Candidates fulfilled the eligibility criteria should apply online through UNESCO Nepal Career Page.
- Therefore, Applicants have to log on to UNDP Nepal official website www.unesco.org.
- After that go to “New Vacancies Recruitment” section then Click on “Recruitment of Communication Specialist“.