Do you want to build a career that is truly worthwhile? Working at the World Bank Group provides a unique opportunity for you to help our clients solve their greatest development challenges. The World Bank Group is one of the largest sources of funding and knowledge for developing countries; a unique global partnership of five institutions dedicated to ending extreme poverty, increasing shared prosperity and promoting sustainable development. With 189 member countries and more than 120 offices worldwide, we work with public and private sector partners, investing in groundbreaking projects and using data, research, and technology to develop solutions to the most urgent global challenges. For more information, visit www.worldbank.org.
|Name of the Organization||World Bank Nepal|
|Application Started||August 01, 2022|
|Application Deadline||August 12, 2022|
|Job Location||Nepal, Kathmandu|
World Bank Nepal Job Vacancy 2022 (www.worldbank.org)
World Bank Nepal would like to invite qualified candidates for the following position.
- Name Of Post = Program Assistant = Number of Vacancies = N/A
Education Qualification and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree with at least 5 years of relevant experience, demonstrated capability to work in teams and implement processes and systems efficiently.
- Excellent written communication skills, ability to draft a variety of correspondence and edit materials independently;
- Experienced working within tight deadlines and under pressure; flexibility to work overtime during peak periods.
- Demonstrated capacity to multitask and prioritize workload, work with minimal supervision with initiative and resourcefulness. Ability to follow through team’s priorities and respond to requests for information in a timely manner.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills. Ability to demonstrate good judgment, tact and high level of discretion in dealing with confidential and sensitive matters.
- Outstanding interpersonal skills and sound judgment to effectively deal with staff at all levels.
- Full proficiency in Nepali and English, both written and spoken;
- Proficiency and prior experience in MS Office: Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Start Date Application: August 01, 2022.
- Last Date Application: August 12, 2022.
How To Apply
- Candidates fulfilled the eligibility criteria should apply online through World Bank Nepal Career Page.
- Therefore, Applicants have to log on to World Bank Nepal official website www.worldbank.org.
- After that go to “New Vacancies Recruitment” section then Click on “Recruitment of Program Assistant“.
World Bank Nepal
1st Floor, West Wing Lal Durbar Convention Center Yak and Yeti Hotel Complex,
Durbar Marg, Kathmandu 44600, Nepal
Official Website: www.worldbank.org