Recently ActionAid Nepal published a new job vacancy notification for the posts of Communication Manager, Associate Sponsorship Officer. Interested Nepalese Job Seekers must apply before March 22, 2022.
ActionAid is a global justice federation working to achieve social justice, gender equality and poverty eradication. ActionAid Nepal is a member of the federation, working for human rights, anti-poverty and gender equality. It is a non-governmental national social justice organisation established in 1982 and working locally in different provinces of Nepal. It is also a part of both national and global social justice movement and other civil society networks, alliances and coalitions.
|Name of the Organization||ActionAid Nepal|
|Application Started||March 10, 2022|
|Application Deadline||March 22, 2022|
|Job Location||Kathmandu, Nepal|
ActionAid Nepal Job Vacancy 2022 (nepal.actionaid.org)
ActionAid Nepal would like to invite qualified candidates for the following position.
- Name Of Post = Communication Manager, = Number Of Vacancy = N/A
- Name Of Post = Associate Sponsorship Officer = Number Of Vacancy = N/A
Communication Manager, Posts
- Master’s Degree or equivalent with five years of relevant experience.
- Fluency in written and spoken English and Nepali.
- Excellent writing and editing skills, particularly the ability to present stories in a compelling manner across different media.
- Good organizational skills, with strong experience in organizing and facilitating meetings, workshops and writing reports.
- Excellent ability to write reports, particularly for internationally funded projects.
- Capacity to deliver presentations to wide audiences.
- Experience handling complex enquiries and interactions with multiple stakeholders.
- Good interpersonal and team building skills.
- Supervisory/managerial experience.
- Ability to manage and work with a multidisciplinary and multicultural team.
Associate Sponsorship Officer, Posts
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent with two years of relevant experience.
- Good knowledge of programme management cycle and linkages of child sponsorship with programmes.
- Sound and up to date knowledge of sponsorship concepts and methodologies.
- Knowledge of child safeguarding standards and approaches.
- Basic English communication skills, both spoken and in writing.
- Fluency in spoken and written Nepali is essential.
- Ability to coach and supervise partners.
- Ability to manage tight deadlines and rapidly changing requirements.
- Ability to diagnose critical issues and implement possible solutions without comprising on quality standards.
- Sound photography skills to capture impactful photos and videos.
- Start Date: March 10, 2022.
- Last Date Application: March 22, 2022.
How To Apply
Interested candidates are requested to get the detailed Job Description with person specification and Application Form from our website at https://nepal.actionaid.org/jobs.The application deadline is on March 22, 2022.
Apsara Marga, Lazimpat
Ward No. 3, Kathmandu, Nepal
P.O. Box. 6257
Official Website: nepal.actionaid.org