Recently UNICEF Nepal published a new job vacancy notification for the post of Corporate Alliances Specialist. Interested Nepalese Job Seekers must apply before Sep. 27, 2022.
UNICEF works in the world’s toughest places to reach the most disadvantaged children and adolescents – and to protect the rights of every child, everywhere. Across more than 190 countries and territories, we do whatever it takes to help children survive, thrive and fulfill their potential, from early childhood through adolescence.
The world’s largest provider of vaccines, we support child health and nutrition, safe water and sanitation, quality education and skill building, HIV prevention and treatment for mothers and babies, and the protection of children and adolescents from violence and exploitation.
|Name of the Organization||United Nations Children’s Fund (UNICEF Nepal)|
|Application Started||Sep. 15, 2022|
|Application Deadline||Sep. 27, 2022|
UNICEF Nepal Job Vacancy 2022 (www.unicef.org)
UNICEF Nepal would like to invite qualified candidates for the following position.
- Name Of Post = Corporate Alliances Specialist = Number Of Vacancies = N/A
- An advanced university degree (Master’s or higher) in Business, Marketing, International Relations, Social Sciences, or related fields
*A first University Degree in a relevant field combined with 2 additional years of professional experience may be accepted in lieu of an Advanced University Degree.
- A minimum of 8 years of relevant professional and progressive experience in private sector engagement, philanthropy, and corporate social responsibility/sustainability.
- Knowledge of private sector engagement, philanthropy, and corporate social responsibility/sustainability is required.
- Experience of directly influencing senior decision-makers at international companies is desirable.
- Experience working or living in South Asia is an asset
- Developing country work experience and/or familiarity with emergency is considered an asset.
- Fluency in English is required. Knowledge of another official UN language (Arabic, Chinese, French, Russian or Spanish) or a local language is an asset.
- Last Date Application: Sep. 27, 2022
How To Apply
- Candidates fulfilled the eligibility criteria should apply online through UNICEF Nepal Career Page.
- Therefore, Applicants have to log on to UNICEF Nepal official website unicef.org.
- After that go to “New Vacancies Recruitment” section then Click on “Recruitment of Corporate Alliances Specialist“.
Lalitpur 44600, Nepal
Phone: +977 1-5523200
Official Website: www.unicef.org
- Job vacancy in Nepal 2022
- Entrance exam 2022 in Nepal
- Exam Notices Nepal 2022
- Exam Routines Nepal 2022
- University Nepal
- Nepal Results 2079
- Marksheet Nepal