Recently UNICEF Nepal published a new job vacancy notification for the post of Social Policy Specialist (Cash in Emergencies). Interested Nepalese Job Seekers must apply before April 14, 2023.
UNICEF works in the world’s toughest places to reach the most disadvantaged children and adolescents – and to protect the rights of every child, everywhere. Across more than 190 countries and territories, we do whatever it takes to help children survive, thrive and fulfill their potential, from early childhood through adolescence.
The world’s largest provider of vaccines, we support child health and nutrition, safe water and sanitation, quality education and skill building, HIV prevention and treatment for mothers and babies, and the protection of children and adolescents from violence and exploitation.
|Name of the Organization||United Nations Children’s Fund (UNICEF Nepal)|
|Application Started||April 03, 2023|
|Application Deadline||April 14, 2023|
UNICEF Nepal Job Vacancy 2023 (www.unicef.org)
UNICEF Nepal would like to invite qualified candidates for the following position.
- Name Of Post = Social Policy Specialist (Cash in Emergencies) = Number Of Vacancies = N/A
- Advanced University degree in one of the following fields: social sciences, public administration, international law, public health, nutrition, international relations, business administration or other related disciplines. Preferably a combination of management, administration, and relevant technical fields
- A minimum of eight years of professional work experience in social protection, including operational and strategic leadership on social protection in emergency settings or programmatic humanitarian cash transfer experience where linkages to government work has been made is required.
- Demonstrated experience managing SRSP and HCT programmes from an operational perspective is required.
- Experience in programme design and management and policy advocacy is required.
- Extensive experience with emergencies and humanitarian contexts, including work in contexts with complex risks related to natural hazards, economic crises, and/or conflicts is required.
- Background, familiarity and/or knowledge of mainstreaming specific programmes of delivering cash in emergencies into the larger social protection system is a strong asset.
- Demonstrated experience with capacity development of partners is required.
- Experience in South Asia is an asset.
- Fluency in English is required. Knowledge of another language of relevance to the region is an asset.
- Last Date Application: April 14, 2023.
How To Apply
- Candidates fulfilled the eligibility criteria should apply online through UNICEF Nepal Career Page.
- Therefore, Applicants have to log on to UNICEF Nepal official website unicef.org.
- After that go to “New Vacancies Recruitment” section then Click on “Recruitment of Social Policy Specialist (Cash in Emergencies)“.
Lalitpur 44600, Nepal
Phone: +977 1-5523200
Official Website: www.unicef.org
- Job vacancy in Nepal 2023
- Entrance exam 2023 in Nepal
- Exam Notices Nepal 2023
- Exam Routines Nepal 2023
- University Nepal
- Nepal Results 2079
- Marksheet Nepal