Recently the UNDP Nepal published a new job vacancy notification for the posts of Technical Officer. Interested Nepalese Job Seekers must apply before September 12, 2022.
UNDP Nepal works with the people and Government of Nepal, and other development partners to pursue equitable and sustainable human development goals through eradication of poverty, increase in livelihood opportunities, improvement in community resilience against conflict, disasters and impact of climate change, while laying down strong foundations for a society based on rule of law with an inclusive and participatory democracy.
More Vacancy UNDP Nepal
|Name of the Organization||United Nations Development Programme (UNDP Nepal)|
|Application Started||August 16, 2022|
|Application Deadline||September 12, 2022|
|Job Location||Kathmandu, Nepal|
|Project Coordinator (NPSA9)||18-August-2022||Birendranagar, Nepal|
|Project Coordination and Quality Assurance Analyst (NPSA9)||19-August-2022||Kathmandu, Nepal|
|Planning and Capacity Development Analyst (NPSA8)||19-August-2022||Birendranagar, Nepal|
|RM Specialist-Strengthening Urban Preparedness, Earthquake (IPSA11)||20-August-2022||Kathmandu, Nepal|
|Senior International Consultant (Feminist Economist)||21-August-2022||Kathmandu|
|Project Associate (1 position) Level: SB 3/2 (For Nepalese Nationals only)||26-August-2022||Kathmandu|
|JPO – WHO: Technical Officer, Midwifery: sexual, reproductive, maternal and newborn health||11-September-2022||Kathmandu, Nepal|
UNDP Nepal Job Vacancy 2022 (www.np.undp.org)
UNDP Nepal would like to invite qualified candidates for the following position.
- Name Of Post = Technical Officer = Number of Vacancies = N/A
- Minimum: Fully qualified midwife with an advanced university degree in midwifery, public health, health education, health economics or other health related sciences
- A first-level university degree (Bachelor’s degree or equivalent) in combination with qualifying experience (at least 3 years of relevant working experience) may be accepted in lieu of an advanced university degree
- Part of the candidates’ academic training must have taken place in a developing country that appears on the following list of eligible countries of the Dutch JPO Programme.
- Minimum 2 years to maximum 4 years relevant working experience, in midwifery with some international exposure.
- Desirable: Work experience in midwifery in a developing country or with an international organisation.
- Working experience within the UN system should not exceed 50% of the relevant working experience including UNV, ( paid) UN internship and UN consultancy.
- All paid work experience since obtaining Bachelor’s degree will/can be considered.
- Support the implementation of the joint WHO-UNFPA-UNICEF-ICM 2019 “Framework for Action: Strengthening quality midwifery education for universal health coverage(UHC) 2030” to help catalyse the implementation of the Global Strategy for Women’s, Children’s and Adolescent’s Health 2016-30.
- Assist in the development and implementation of a harmonized country level engagement approach for midwifery through the quality of care network, and facilitate coordination between multiple global partners and initiatives aimed at achieving the GS2 including through the H6, Global Financing Facility (GFF) and other coordination and financing mechanisms.
- Contribute to the evidence-based development of policy and tools to improve quality of midwifery care across the continuum of care and in facilities and communities, including on: midwifery education; addressing gender inequality and increasing the voice, agency and visibility of midwifery; and integration of midwifery with key areas of public health including family planning, breastfeeding, STI’s /HIV, and cervical cancer.
- Provide specific country level support on advocacy and communications during 2020 , the “International Year of the Nurse and the Midwife”, and contribute to other tasks related to midwifery.
- Start Date Application: August 16, 2022
- Last Date Application: September 12, 2022
How to Apply
- Candidates who fulfilled the eligibility criteria should apply online through UNDP Nepal Career Page.
- Therefore, Applicants have to log on to UNDP Nepal official website www.np.undp.org.
- After that go to “New Vacancies Recruitment” section then Click on “Recruitment of Technical Officer“.
Sanepa Heights Rd, Lalitpur 44600, Nepal
Phone: +977 1-5528018
Official Website: www.np.undp.org