Recently the UNDP Nepal published a new job vacancy notification for the posts of Coordination Officer. Interested Nepalese Job Seekers must apply before March 29, 2023.
UNDP Nepal works with the people and Government of Nepal, and other development partners to pursue equitable and sustainable human development goals through eradication of poverty, increase in livelihood opportunities, improvement in community resilience against conflict, disasters and impact of climate change, while laying down strong foundations for a society based on rule of law with an inclusive and participatory democracy.
More Vacancy UNDP Nepal
|Name of the Organization||United Nations Development Programme (UNDP Nepal)|
|Application Started||March 11, 2023|
|Application Deadline||March 29, 2023|
|Job Location||Kathmandu, Nepal|
New Current Vacancy UNDP Nepal
UNDP Nepal Job Vacancy 2023 (www.np.undp.org)
UNDP Nepal would like to invite qualified candidates for the following position.
- Name Of Post = Coordination Officer, strategic partnerships and coordination = Number of Vacancies = 01
- Master’s degree (or equivalent) in international development, public administration, public policy, or other relevant social science field is required
- A project/programme management certification (such as PMP®, PRINCE2®, or MSP®) would be an added advantage.
- At least 2 years of paid, progressively responsible experience at the national and/or international level in design, planning, implementation, monitoring and evaluation of development projects;
- Experience in working on women’s leadership and governance system will be an asset;
- Experience in establishing inter-relationships among international organization and national governments;
- Experience in the in the field of gender and human rights of women is an asset;
- Prior experience of working with a UN or INGOs will be an asset.
- Experience in administrative systems and UN system norms is an asset;
- Experience in working independently with minimal supervision
- Fluency in English is required
- Knowledge of the other UN official working language is an asset.
- Respect for Diversity.
- Awareness and Sensitivity Regarding Gender Issues;
- Creative Problem Solving;
- Effective Communication;
- Inclusive Collaboration;
- Stakeholder Engagement;
- Leading by Example.
- Start Date Application: March 11, 2023
- Last Date Application: March 29, 2023
- Job Identification: 8898
- Locations: Kathmandu, Nepal
- Posting Date: 03/08/2023, 08:10 PM
- Apply Before: 03/29/2023, 03:29 AM
- Job Schedule: Full time
- Agency: UN Women
- Grade: P2
- Vacancy Type: Fixed Term
- Practice Area: Gender
- Contract Duration: 1 Year with Possibility for extension
- Education & Work Experience: Master’s Degree – 2 year(s) experience
- Other Criteria: This JPO position is open only to nationals of Norway
- Required Languages: English
- Desired Languages: Any other UN language is an asset
- Vacancy Timeline: 3 Weeks
- Mobility required/no mobility: no mobility required
How to Apply
- Candidates who fulfilled the eligibility criteria should apply online through UNDP Nepal Career Page.
- Therefore, Applicants have to log on to UNDP Nepal official website www.np.undp.org.
- After that go to “New Vacancies Recruitment” section then Click on “Recruitment of Coordination Officer“.
Sanepa Heights Rd, Lalitpur 44600, Nepal
Phone: +977 1-5528018
Official Website: www.np.undp.org
- Job vacancy in Nepal 2023
- Entrance exam 2023 in Nepal
- Exam Notices Nepal 2023
- Exam Routines Nepal 2023
- University Nepal
- Nepal Results 2079
- Marksheet Nepal
4 thoughts on “UNDP Nepal Job Vacancy 2023 (www.np.undp.org)”
From Rajbiraj Saptari and passed 11 and next 12 exam not be published so 12 exam is left
I need Job
Sir / Mam i already passed bachelor examination with major subject Social work and psychology . Working in NGO and INGO is my dream and please suggest any suitable job for me
Dear Sir/ Mam ,
First of all, i would like to introduce myself. I am Dipa Kumari Nepali. I am an inhabitant from province no. 7 Kailali district and recently i have been staying in Kathmandu. I am a Law’ student and also master degree. I have already passed bacholar in english subject and now running master degree in englishfrom Tribhuvan University. And i have just finished LLB 3rd year’s exam also. Now i am free. I am looking for any job that marginalised communities related job. So, if you have any job vacant , please give me once space for me.