Recently the UNDP Nepal published a new job vacancy notification for the posts of Technical Officer. Interested Nepalese Job Seekers must apply before Nov. 21, 2022.
UNDP Nepal works with the people and Government of Nepal, and other development partners to pursue equitable and sustainable human development goals through eradication of poverty, increase in livelihood opportunities, improvement in community resilience against conflict, disasters and impact of climate change, while laying down strong foundations for a society based on rule of law with an inclusive and participatory democracy.
More Vacancy UNDP Nepal
|Name of the Organization||United Nations Development Programme (UNDP Nepal)|
|Application Started||Oct. 14, 2022|
|Application Deadline||Nov. 21, 2022|
|Job Location||Kathmandu, Nepal|
UNDP Nepal Job Vacancy 2022 (www.np.undp.org)
UNDP Nepal would like to invite qualified candidates for the following position.
- Name Of Post = Technical Officer, Midwifery: sexual, reproductive, maternal and newborn health = Number of Vacancies = 01
- Minimum: Fully qualified midwife with an university degree (MA or BA) in midwifery, public health, health education, health economics or other health related sciences.
- With a MA – minimum 2 years to maximal 4 years/ With BA – minimum 3 years relevant and paid working experience in midwifery with some international exposure.
- Desirable: Work experience in midwifery in a developing country or with an international organisation.
- Working experience within the UN system should not exceed 50% of the relevant working experience including UNV, ( paid) UN internship and UN consultancy.
- All paid work experience since obtaining Bachelor’s degree will/can be considered.
- Support the implementation of the joint WHO-UNFPA-UNICEF-ICM 2019 “Framework for Action: Strengthening quality midwifery education for universal health coverage(UHC) 2030” to help catalyse the implementation of the Global Strategy for Women’s, Children’s and Adolescent’s Health 2016-30.
- Assist in the development and implementation of a harmonized country level engagement approach for midwifery through the quality of care network, and facilitate coordination between multiple global partners and initiatives aimed at achieving the GS2 including through the H6, Global Financing Facility (GFF) and other coordination and financing mechanisms.
- Contribute to the evidence-based development of policy and tools to improve quality of midwifery care across the continuum of care and in facilities and communities, including on: midwifery education; addressing gender inequality and increasing the voice, agency and visibility of midwifery; and integration of midwifery with key areas of public health including family planning, breastfeeding, STI’s /HIV, and cervical cancer.
- Provide specific country level support on advocacy and communications during 2020 , the “International Year of the Nurse and the Midwife”, and contribute to other tasks related to midwifery.
- Start Date Application: Oct. 29, 2022
- Last Date Application: Nov. 21, 2022
How to Apply
- Candidates who fulfilled the eligibility criteria should apply online through UNDP Nepal Career Page.
- Therefore, Applicants have to log on to UNDP Nepal official website www.np.undp.org.
- After that go to “New Vacancies Recruitment” section then Click on “Recruitment of Technical Officer“.
Sanepa Heights Rd, Lalitpur 44600, Nepal
Phone: +977 1-5528018
Official Website: www.np.undp.org
- Job vacancy in Nepal 2022
- Entrance exam 2022 in Nepal
- Exam Notices Nepal 2022
- Exam Routines Nepal 2022
- University Nepal
- Nepal Results 2079
- Marksheet Nepal