Recently the Winrock International published a new job vacancy notification for the posts of Gender and Social Inclusion Director. Interested Nepalese Job Seekers must apply before July 25, 2023.
Winrock International is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to increase economic opportunity, sustain natural resources, and protect the environment. Based in Little Rock, Arkansas, and Washington, D.C., Winrock is named for Winthrop Rockefeller, who served as the 37th governor of Arkansas.
|Name of the Organization||Winrock International|
|Application Started||Jul 10, 2023|
|Application Deadline||July 25, 2023|
|Job Location||Kathmandu, Nepal|
Winrock International Job Vacancy 2023 (www.winrock.org)
Winrock International would like to invite qualified candidates for the following position.
- Name Of Post = Gender and Social Inclusion Director Gender and Social Inclusion Director = Number of Vacancy = Few
Education Qualification and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree (or equivalent) in sociology, anthropology, gender or women’s studies, international development, or another relevant field.
- Minimum of ten years of prior work experience in international development (preferably in agriculture), including at least seven years of work experience in gender integration or gender mainstreaming
- In-depth knowledge of gender and other social inclusion considerations (constraints and opportunities) in project sector and main actors in the project sector.
- Fluent Nepali is required. Advanced/Professional English is required.
- Lead the development and implementation of an evidence-based gender equity and social inclusion analysis and accompanying action plan.
- Work with COP and DCOP to ensure that activities are designed and implemented in accordance with the program’s gender equity and social inclusion action plan and address gender- and other inclusion-specific considerations, needs and gaps.
- Support gender and social inclusion integration in the workplans of the program outcome areas and partnership agreements as appropriate.
- Provide technical guidance and oversight to program activities that promote gender transformative approaches resulting in, for example, equitable decision-making, gender pay equity, growth of women- and minority-owned enterprises, improved market inclusion, control over income, leadership, women’s engagement in on- and off-farm economic opportunities, male engagement and inclusive rules and norms.
- Lead and/or support the implementation of gender and social inclusion considerations into studies and assessments to identify constraints and opportunities to women’s empowerment, gender equity, and inclusive development to ensure equitable benefits.
- In collaboration with technical team and other program staff, support the identification of strategic partners and develop partnerships to pilot and/or scale up innovative approaches to improve gender equity and social inclusion.
- Collaborate internally and externally to synthesize, share, and apply learning methods that promote gender equity and social inclusion; create greater opportunities for inclusive participation.
- Provide technical advice and training to program staff and partners related to gender equity, women’s empowerment, and social inclusion, including in the design of pilots and interventions, identification and selection of partners, implementation, and monitoring and evaluation.
- Last Date Application: July 25, 2023.
How To Apply
Candidates fulfilled the eligibility criteria should apply online through Winrock International Career Page. Therefore, Applicants have to log on to Winrock International official website www.winrock.org. After that go to “New Vacancies Recruitment” section then Click on “Recruitment of Gender and Social Inclusion Director“.
M8H5+29H, Jhamsikhel Road, Lalitpur 3, Nepal
Phone: (977) 1-5537622, 5537885
Web: – www.winrock.org
- Job vacancy in Nepal 2023
- Entrance exam 2023 in Nepal
- Exam Notices Nepal 2023
- Exam Routines Nepal 2023
- University Nepal
- Nepal Results 2080
- Marksheet Nepal