Recently WaterAid Nepal published a new job vacancy notification for the posts of Regional People Lead South Asia. Interested Nepalese Job Seekers must apply before March 18, 2022.
Do you want to use your skills in people management and organisational development to play a vital role in making clean water, decent toilets and good hygiene normal for everyone everywhere?
Join WaterAid as Regional People Lead for South Asia to change normal for millions of people so they can unlock their potential, break free from poverty and change their lives for good.
As part of the International People Team and the Regional Leadership Team you will work closely with the South Asia Regional Director as a trusted strategic advisor and provide relevant support to senior managers and people team colleagues in the region and across WaterAid. You will support regional and country programme leadership to achieve organisational performance through excellent people management and organisational development. You will be a key member of the wider People team and contribute to the achievement of our ambitious new Global Strategy.
|Name of the Organization||WaterAid Nepal|
|Application Started||March 01, 2022|
|Application Deadline||March 18, 2022|
|Job Location||Kathmandu, Nepal|
WaterAid Nepal Job Vacancy 2022 (www.wateraid.org/np)
WaterAid Nepal would like to invite qualified candidates for the following position.
- Name Of Post = Regional People Lead South Asia = Number Of Vacancy = N/A
- A post graduate qualification in Human resources, organisational development of a relevant discipline.Able to travel internationally between 4-6 weeks per year.
- Experience of working in multi-cultural environments with proven ability to build relationships with people from a variety of backgrounds and cultures through an appreciation of how different cultural, legal and labour markets influence people management practices
- Highly experienced in People and organisational development with a track record of influence and delivery
- Committed to WaterAids values
- Last Date Application: March 18, 2022.
How To Apply
Candidates who fulfilled the eligibility criteria should apply online through WaterAid Nepal Career Page. Therefore, Applicants have to log on to WaterAid Nepal official website www.wateraid.org/np. After that go to the “New Vacancies Recruitment” section then click on “Recruitment of Regional People Lead South Asia “.
Applications will close one minute before midnight on 18 March. Availability for interview is required week commencing 28 March.
Submitting your CV and a Cover Letter in a single document in either Word Document or PDF format.
Please indicate your location and the right to work eligibility in your Cover letter.