Recently the Nepal Digital Payments Company Limited published a new job vacancy notification for the posts of Assistant Trainee. Interested Nepalese Job Seekers must apply before 19th July 2023.
Nepal Digital Payments Company Limited (NDPC) is a public company established by the joint investment of Nepal Doorsanchar Company Limited (Nepal Telecom) and Rastriya Banijya Bank Limited. The Company has been incorporated with an aim to operate mobile financial services to provide cashless payment services to people across Nepal and thus help improve financial inclusion and realize the national goal of digital society.
|Name of the Organization||Nepal Digital Payments Company Limited|
|Application Started||06th July 2023|
|Application Deadline||19th July 2023|
|Job Location||Kathmandu, Nepal|
Nepal Digital Payments Company Limited Job Vacancy 2021 (ndpc.com.np)
Nepal Digital Payments Company Limited would like to invite qualified candidates for the following position.
- Name Of Post = Assistant Trainee (Finance) = Number of Vacancies = 01
- Completed Bachelor degree in Banking/Finance/ Accounting from a recognized university.
- Last Date Application: 19th July 2023.
How To Apply
- Candidates who fulfilled the eligibility criteria should apply online through Nepal Digital Payments Company Limited Career Page.
- Therefore, Applicants have to log on to Nepal Digital Payments Company Limited official website ndpc.com.np.
- After that go to “New Vacancies Recruitment” section then Click on “Recruitment of Assistant Trainee“.
Nepal Digital Payments Company Limited
Tripureshwo, Kathmandu, Nepal
Phone: +977-1-4117100/ +977-1-4117200
Official Website: ndpc.com.np
- Job vacancy in Nepal 2023
- Entrance exam 2023 in Nepal
- Exam Notices Nepal 2023
- Exam Routines Nepal 2023
- University Nepal
- Nepal Results 2080
- Marksheet Nepal