Recently the Nepal Digital Payments Company Limited published a new job vacancy notification for the posts of IT Assistant Trainee. Interested Nepalese Job Seekers must apply before 23 December 2021.
Mobile finance is not a new service in Nepal and is in use for over a decade. However, the proportion of digital transactions is still low compared to traditional financial transactions. To help fill the gap faster and realize a digital economy sooner, an idea of a national level, dedicated digital financial service provider got shape when a Memorandum of Understanding (Mou) was signed in Jestha, 2076 between Nepal Doorsanchar Company Limited and Rastriya Banijya Bank. The former is a state-owned telecom operator, and the latter is also state-owned leading commercial bank with nationwide coverage of financial services. These two leading organizations joined forces to create a company dedicated to provide mobile financial services. Nepal Digital Payments Company (NDPC) is a manifestation of that initiative guided by the vision of providing affordable mobile financial services and help improve financial inclusion. NDPC was licensed to provide the services in Chaitra 2077 by Nepal Rastra Bank.
|Name of the Organization||Nepal Digital Payments Company Limited|
|Application Started||10 December 2021|
|Application Deadline||23 December 2021|
|Job Location||Kathmandu, Nepal|
Nepal Digital Payments Company Limited Job Vacancy 2021 (ndpc.com.np)
Nepal Digital Payments Company Limited would like to invite qualified candidates for the following position.
- Name Of Post = IT Assistant Trainee = Number of Vacancies = 01
- IT Assistant Trainee is an assistant level contractual position, to be confirmed upon satisfactory completion of performance as per company’s policy.
- Minimum age limit of 21 years and not exceeding 35 years for male and 40 years for female on the last date of submission of application.
- Completed Bachelor’s degree in any faculty from a recognized university with minimum 50% or GPA 3.00 out of 4.00.
- Last Date Application: 23 December 2021.
How To Apply
- Candidates who fulfilled the eligibility criteria should apply online through Nepal Digital Payments Company Limited Career Page.
- Therefore, Applicants have to log on to Nepal Digital Payments Company Limited official website ndpc.com.np.
- After that go to “New Vacancies Recruitment” section then Click on “Recruitment of IT Assistant Trainee“.
Nepal Digital Payments Company Limited
Tripureshwo, Kathmandu, Nepal
Phone: +977-1-4117100/ +977-1-4117200
Official Website: ndpc.com.np
- Job vacancy in Nepal 2021
- Entrance exam 2021 in Nepal
- Exam Notices Nepal 2021
- Exam Routines Nepal 2021
- University Nepal
- Nepal Results 2077
- Marksheet Nepal