Recently the VSO Nepal published a new job vacancy notification for the posts of Grants Specialist. Interested Nepalese Job Seekers must apply before June 15, 2023.
VSO is the world’s leading international development organisation that works through volunteers to fight poverty. Working in 24 countries around the world, our unique role in international development is to place committed volunteers with carefully selected organisations where their skills can have the greatest impact. Our extraordinary volunteers live and work in some of the world’s poorest communities. Sharing their unique skills and experience to generate new ideas and new ways of doing things, helping the communities they work in lift themselves out of poverty. We’re not about delivering quick fixes, but instead we focus on long-lasting, sustainable change, that will impact generations to come. Join us and help us work towards our vision of a world without poverty.
|Name of the Organization
|Voluntary Service Overseas
|June 07, 2023
|June 15, 2023
|as soon as possible
VSO Nepal Job Vacancy 2023 (www.vsointernational.org)
- Name Of Post = Grants Specialist-(PARIWARTAN) project = Number of Vacancies = N/A
- Technical Accounting Expertise – Fully qualified (or with final papers) Accountant (ACCA, ACA or Certified Public Accountant (CPA) or MBA/MBS or Bachelor’s degree in related subject with significant Grant Management experience.
- Skilled financial accountant with knowledge of financial management of restricted donor funding, reporting, procurement procedures, grant management, grant equipment, donor rules and regulations for non-profit organisations.
- Strong leadership experience in budget management (including project budgets), financial planning and analysis. Knowledge of Internal, External and Project Audit. Coordinates financial auditing in closed consultation with donor agencies and consortium partners.
- Project management experience.
- Engaging with volunteers and their management
Competencies and Behaviour
At VSO we believe progress is only possible by working together. Whether you want to join us as an employee, or as a volunteer working in your own country, overseas or online, our selection process includes an assessment based on these core competencies:
Ability to be open minded and respectful
Ability to be resilient and adaptive to new situations
Ability to facilitate positive change and build sustainable working relationships
Ability to seek and share knowledge
VSO promotes equal opportunities and values a diverse workforce.
VSO reserves the right to close this job early if we receive a sufficient number of applications.
If you’re interested in applying for this role, please download the job description for more information.
- Last Date Application: June 15, 2023
How To Apply
- Candidates who fulfilled the eligibility criteria should apply online through VSO Nepal Career Page.
- Therefore, Applicants have to log on to VSO Nepal official website www.vsointernational.org.
- After that go to the “New Vacancies Recruitment” section then Click on “Recruitment of Grants Specialist“.
Voluntary Service Overseas, Didi-Baihini Marg,
Lalitpur 44700, Nepal
Official Website: www.vsointernational.org
- Job vacancy in Nepal 2023
- Entrance exam 2023 in Nepal
- Exam Notices Nepal 2023
- Exam Routines Nepal 2023
- University Nepal
- Nepal Results 2079
- Marksheet Nepal