Recently the WVI Nepal published a new job vacancy notification for the posts of Office Secretary. Interested Nepalese Job Seekers must apply before August 21, 2022.
World Vision started its long-term development work in Nepal in 2001. Over the past years, World Vision International Nepal (WVIN) has worked for the well-being of children partnering with communities in 14 districts of Nepal. At present, WVIN’s development programme is being implemented in 11 districts namely Achham, Doti, Jumla, Kathmandu, Kailali, Lamjung, Morang, Rupandehi, Sunsari, Sindhuli and Udayapur. After the devastating earthquake struck Nepal in April and May 2015, WVIN responded with immediate relief followed by recovery efforts in the worst-hit districts of Bhaktapur, Dhading, Dolakha, Gorkha, Kathmandu, Lamjung, Lalitpur, Nuwakot, Sindhuli and Sindhupalchowk working alongside humanitarian stakeholders, government and community partners.
|Name of the Organization||WVI Nepal|
|Application Started||August 16, 2022|
|Application Deadline||August 21, 2022|
|Job Location||Lalitpur – Kathmandu|
WVI Nepal Job Vacancy 2022 (www.wvi.org/nepal)
- Name Of Post – Office Secretary = Number Of Vacancies = N/A
- Experience of working in a professional environment for at least 2 years.
- Minimum of 2 years secretarial experience
- Graduate in any discipline (Essential)
- Competent in the use of Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, Power point
- Knowledge in operating PABX System
- Good communication skills in Nepali and English (both written and spoken), including across all cultures
- Strong interpersonal skills & customer service
- Understand WV operation, structure and ministry
Effective Front Desk Services
- Quality front desk services to all WVI Nepal staff and visitors;
- Appropriate communication and courtesy with vendors and receiving letters;
- Support SCM team in collecting quotation and maintain the records;
- Prepare of ID card for staffs as and when required;
- Assist Admin & Logistics Specialist on administrative work as assigned.
Effective domestic and International air ticket booking
- Booking & procurement of tickets on Domestic & International Air as per approved request and handing over tickets to staff on time;
- Preparing report of WVI Nepal staff travel movement every month;
- Timely submission of domestic and international air ticket bills to finance for payment.
The Office Secretary is responsible for assisting a range of basic office support activities for SCM & Admin department alongside performing duties as office receptionist. Core range of duties include receiving visitors at office, receiving and recording incoming and outgoing official correspondence letters and phone calls while providing assistance in fleet management as required for WVI Nepal National Office. The incumbent shall work as focal person for management of domestic travelling including air ticketing along with clerical works as assigned by the supervisor. The Office Secretary will coordinate with staff members of team and guests, providing courteous, friendly and professional assistance.
How To Apply
- Candidates fulfilled the eligibility criteria should apply online through WVI Nepal Career Page.
- Therefore, Applicants have to log on to WVI Nepal official website www.wvi.org/nepal.
- After that go to “New Vacancies Recruitment” section then Click on “Recruitment of Office Secretary“.
- Last Date Application: August 21, 2022
World Vision International Nepal
KC Tower, Kusunti, Lalitpur-13
P.O. Box No: 21969
Phone No: 977-1-5548877 / 5547177
Fax No: 977-1-5013570
You Tube: World Vision International Nepal