Recently the WVI Nepal published a new job vacancy notification for the posts of Field Livelihood Lead. Interested Nepalese Job Seekers must apply before June 27, 2023.
World Vision started its long-term development work in Nepal in 2001. Over the past years, World Vision International Nepal (WVIN) has worked for the well-being of children partnering with communities in 14 districts of Nepal. At present, WVIN’s development programme is being implemented in 11 districts namely Achham, Doti, Jumla, Kathmandu, Kailali, Lamjung, Morang, Rupandehi, Sunsari, Sindhuli and Udayapur. After the devastating earthquake struck Nepal in April and May 2015, WVIN responded with immediate relief followed by recovery efforts in the worst-hit districts of Bhaktapur, Dhading, Dolakha, Gorkha, Kathmandu, Lamjung, Lalitpur, Nuwakot, Sindhuli and Sindhupalchowk working alongside humanitarian stakeholders, government and community partners.
|Name of the Organization||WVI Nepal|
|Application Started||June 12, 2023|
|Application Deadline||June 27, 2023|
|Job Location||Hasanpur – Kathmandu|
WVI Nepal Job Vacancy 2023 (www.wvi.org/nepal)
- Name Of Post – Field Livelihood Lead = Number Of Vacancies = N/A
- University degree or equivalent in an Agriculture/Livelihood/Food Security or related field
- Course on Livelihood programming/project models is preferred
Required Professional Qualification:
- 3 years field experience in Livelihood programming or equivalent in the headquarters of a major NGO (3-5 years preferred)
- At least 3 years of project management experience
- Experience in developing and delivering programming strategy development, including evidence of achieving programming targets
Preferred Knowledge and Qualifications
- Knowledge on the latest development thinking on Livelihood programming, including Building Secure Livelihood, Ultra poor graduation, Local value Chain Development, CBDRM, Empowered word view, Savings for Transformation, Nutrition Sensitive Agriculture, Climate Smart agriculture
- Team building, collaboration, facilitation and leadership skills
- Understanding of education programming, including empowerment approaches involving community-led activities and advocacy
- Good understanding program cycle including project planning, design, monitoring, evaluation
- Demonstrated networking, partnership and coordination ability
- Excellent problem-solving skills and detail orientation
How To Apply
- Candidates fulfilled the eligibility criteria should apply online through WVI Nepal Career Page.
- Therefore, Applicants have to log on to WVI Nepal official website www.wvi.org/nepal.
- After that go to “New Vacancies Recruitment” section then Click on “Recruitment of Field Livelihood Lead“.
- Last Date Application: June 27, 2023
World Vision International Nepal
KC Tower, Kusunti, Lalitpur-13
P.O. Box No: 21969
Phone No: 977-1-5548877 / 5547177
Fax No: 977-1-5013570
You Tube: World Vision International Nepal
- Job vacancy in Nepal 2023
- Entrance exam 2023 in Nepal
- Exam Notices Nepal 2023
- Exam Routines Nepal 2023
- University Nepal
- Nepal Results 2080
- Marksheet Nepal