Recently the Jyoti Bikash Bank published a new job vacancy notification for the posts of Card & Digital Banking (Officer Level to Managerial Level), and More. Interested Nepalese Job Seekers must apply before June 08, 2023.
Jyoti Bikash Bank Limited is a national level development bank engaged in commercial banking activity with category “Kha” license from Nepal Rastra Bank. Established by a core group of promoters coming from the employees of Nepal Electricity authority among other businessmen, professionals and common citizens, the bank had an original focused vision of promoting hydropower sector through lending credit facilities to potential hydro projects. Continuously assessing the needs of the common citizens and economy of the country on the whole, the Bank has by now established itself as a financial institution catering to a large segment of the society with the cause of the citizens’ needs at the centre.
|Name of the Organization||Jyoti Bikash Bank|
|Application Started||May 27, 2023|
|Application Deadline||June 08, 2023|
|Job Location||Kathmandu, Nepal|
Jyoti Bikash Bank Job Vacancy 2023 (jbbl.com.np)
Jyoti Bikash Bank would like to invite qualified candidates for the following position.
- Name Of Post = Card & Digital Banking (Officer Level to Managerial Level), and More
1. Card & Digital Banking (Officer Level to Managerial Level) (25th, May 2023 )
Qualification & Experience:
The candidate must have at least Master’s Degree or equivalent for Managerial level and Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent for officer level in Information Technology or related field from recognized university with the following key skills.
- Identify market trends and new technologies to enhance digital banking services and maintain Bank’s competitiveness.
- Create and implement a thorough digital banking strategy that is in line with the objectives of the organization.
- Lead a team that is responsible for product development, customer experience, and technology implementation for digital banking initiatives.
- Work together with cross-functional teams to make sure that digital solutions are seamlessly integrated into all channels and touchpoints.
- Comprehensive familiarity with the platforms, services, and products of digital banking, including mobile banking, internet banking, payments, and digital wallets.
- Strong command of customer journey mapping, user experience design principles, and digital marketing tactics.
- Analytical and problem-solving abilities, with the capacity to convert company goals into workable digital strategies.
- Presentation and communication abilities with the capacity to engage and persuade stakeholders at all organizational levels.
- Understanding of the legal and compliance standards pertaining to digital banking sphere.
Candidates must have at least 5 years of professional experience for Manager Level and 3 years of professional experience for Officer Level in related field.
2. MIS Unit (up to Junior Officer – 1 Nos) (25th, May 2023 )
Qualification & Experience:
The candidate must have at least Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in Information Technology from a recognized university with the following key skills.
- Proficiency in MS SQL Server, SQL Scripting, Database Design, and Development.
- Sound Knowledge of Business Intelligence Reporting Systems preferably in Power BI, SSRS, and Data Warehouse. Programming skills
- Knowledge of Pumori IV Core Banking Systems (CBS) and reporting systems of the bank.
Candidates having at least 2 year of professional experience in the banking / financial sector with Core Banking System (CBS) experience will be given priority during the selection process.
3. Network and system Administrator (up to Junior Officer) (25th, May 2023)
Qualification & Experience:
The candidate must have at least Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in Information Technology or related field from a recognized university with the following key skills.
- Proficiency on network design, configuration, implementation and monitoring such as VLAN, VPN, Firewall policies, firmware updates and security policy management on Firewall, Switch, Router deployed at branch data center and branch offices.
- Independently troubleshooting skills on any network device platforms such as Sophos, CISCO, Fortinet etc.
- Proficient on configuration and management of active directory services and policy management.
- Capable to manage server, hardware, storage resources on VMware virtualization platforms.
- Good command over Windows and Linux server administration.
- Familiar with latest and best information security practices.
Candidates having at least 2 year of professional experience in the banking / financial sector with Network /System operation will be given priority during the selection process and candidate with certifications of CCNA/CCNP, RHC and server virtualization technology with soft skills like well presentation, documentation interpersonal and communication will be preferred.
Corporate position will be offered commensurate with the skills, relevant experience & exposure of candidates.
- Start Date Application: May 27, 2023
- Last Date Application: June 08, 2023
How To Apply
Please follow this link: https://jbbl.com.np/career/. The deadline for application is June 08, 2023 (i.e., 2080/02/25)
Jyoti Bikas Bank Limited
Kamalpokhari – 01, Kathmandu, Nepal
Phone No.: 01-4425575, 5970306, 4445275/79
Website: https://jbbl.com.np, Email: email@example.com
Jyoti Bikash Bank
Head Office :
Kamalpokhari – 01, Kathmandu, Nepal,
Phone No. 01-4425575, 597306-10, 4445275/79
Official Website: jbbl.com.np
- Job vacancy in Nepal 2023
- Entrance exam 2023 in Nepal
- Exam Notices Nepal 2023
- Exam Routines Nepal 2023
- University Nepal
- Nepal Results 2080
- Marksheet Nepal