Recently USAID Nepal published a new job vacancy notification for the posts of Project Management Specialist. Interested Nepalese Job Seekers must apply before April 28, 2022.
USAID leads international development and humanitarian efforts to save lives, reduce poverty, strengthen democratic governance and help people progress beyond assistance.
USAID is the world’s premier international development agency and a catalytic actor driving development results. USAID works to help lift lives, build communities, and advance democracy. USAID’s work advances U.S. national security and economic prosperity; demonstrates American generosity; and promotes a path to recipient self-reliance and resilience.
|Name of the Organization||U.S. Agency for International Development (USAID Nepal)|
|Application Started||April 05, 2022|
|Application Deadline||April 28, 2022|
|Job Location||Kathmandu, Nepal|
USAID Nepal Job Vacancy 2022 (www.usaid.gov/nepal)
USAID Nepal would like to invite qualified candidates for the following position.
- Name Of Post = Project Management Specialist = Number Of Vacancies = N/A
- Education: Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree or local equivalent from an accredited program in Public Health, International Development, Health, Social or Behavioral Sciences, Epidemiology, Biology, Infectious Disease, Medicine, Pharmacy, Pandemic Threats or equivalent is required.
- Prior Work Experience: A minimum of seven (7) years of progressively responsible experience in the field of public health programming in developing or middle-income countries, with a focus on pandemic threats or infectious diseases is required.
- Post Entry Training: On-the-job training will be provided relating to USG-specific procedures, regulations, and methods. Formal COR/AOR training is required for successful performance in the position and will be provided. S/he must participate in diversity, equity and inclusion training and demonstrate the ability to explain how these concepts can effectively be integrated into development programming and the workplace environment. Appropriate training courses will be offered, subject to course offerings and the availability of funds.
- Language Proficiency: Level IV fluency in English and in the appropriate host-country business language, both written and spoken, is required. Language competence may be tested.
- Job Knowledge: The Specialist must have in-depth professional-level knowledge of development principles, concepts, and practices, especially as they relate to managing outbreak response activities and vaccines in Nepal, and the problems and policies of Nepal from the business, political, civil society, and social perspectives. The Specialist must have knowledge and understanding of the economic, political, social, and cultural characteristics of Nepal and the region; development problems in the outbreak management sector in Nepal and the region; and an understanding of the resources, resource constraints, and overall development prospects and priorities of Nepal and the region.
- Skills and Abilities: The jobholder must possess strong technical and analytical skills in infectious disease prevention, detection and outbreaks/pandemic threat response. The jobholder must possess strong skills in communication, advocacy and networking. S/he must have strong conceptual and analytical skills to be able to quickly grasp and translate new concepts into operational plans and results.
- Last Date Application: April 28, 2022.
How To Apply
- Candidates who fulfilled the eligibility criteria should apply online through USAID Nepal Career Page.
- Therefore, Applicants have to log on to USAID Nepal official website www.usaid.gov/nepal.
- After that go to “New Vacancies Recruitment” section then click on “Recruitment of Project Management Specialist“.
U.S. Agency for International Development (USAID Nepal)
Official Website: www.usaid.gov/nepal