Recently USAID Nepal published a new job vacancy notification for the posts of Project Accountant. Interested Nepalese Job Seekers must apply before Feb. 01, 2023.
USAID leads international development and humanitarian efforts to save lives, reduce poverty, strengthen democratic governance and help people progress beyond assistance.
USAID is the world’s premier international development agency and a catalytic actor driving development results. USAID works to help lift lives, build communities, and advance democracy. USAID’s work advances U.S. national security and economic prosperity; demonstrates American generosity; and promotes a path to recipient self-reliance and resilience.
|Name of the Organization||U.S. Agency for International Development (USAID Nepal)|
|Total Vacancy||Upto 2 positions|
|Application Started||January 28, 2023|
|Application Deadline||Feb. 01, 2023|
|Job Location||Kathmandu, Nepal|
USAID Nepal Job Vacancy 2023 (www.usaid.gov/nepal)
USAID Nepal would like to invite qualified candidates for the following position.
- Name Of Post = Project Accountant = Number Of Vacancies = N/A
- Education: A University degree in Accounting, Finance, Business Administration or related field is required.
- Prior Work Experience: A minimum of five years of progressively responsible experience in professional accounting and financial management is required.
- Language Proficiency: Level IV (fluent) in English reading, speaking and writing is required.
- Job Knowledge: Excellent knowledge and understanding of professional accounting principles, theories, practices and terminology as well as the principles and procedures of business financial accounting, budgeting and reporting is desired.
- Skills and Abilities: Excellent analytical skills and sound judgment are required. The job holder must be able to compile and present detailed financial information in a concise and professional manner. S/he must be able to understand and implement financial management operations required by US law or regulation. The job holder must possess excellent communication skills to establish and maintain effective working relationships with all levels of personnel in the Mission and outside contacts in a collegial professional manner. The ability to work independently with a minimum of supervision is required. S/he must have solid word processing and spreadsheet skills and be proficient in the use of office software, including Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Last Date Application: Feb. 01, 2023
How To Apply
- Candidates who fulfilled the eligibility criteria should apply online through USAID Nepal Career Page.
- Therefore, Applicants have to log on to USAID Nepal official website www.usaid.gov/nepal.
- After that go to “New Vacancies Recruitment” section then click on “Recruitment of Project Accountant“.
U.S. Agency for International Development (USAID Nepal)
Official Website: www.usaid.gov/nepal
- Job vacancy in Nepal 2023
- Entrance exam 2023 in Nepal
- Exam Notices Nepal 2023
- Exam Routines Nepal 2023
- University Nepal
- Nepal Results 2079
- Marksheet Nepal