Recently the British Council Nepal published a new job vacancy notification for the post of Project Assistant. Interested Nepalese Job Seekers must apply before August 13, 2023.
The British Council is the UK’s international organisation for cultural relations and educational opportunities. We create friendly knowledge and understanding between the people of the UK and other countries. We do this by making a positive contribution to the UK and the countries we work with – changing lives by creating opportunities, building connections and engendering trust. Each year we reach over 20 million people face-to-face and more than 500 million people online, via broadcasts and publications. Founded in 1934, we are a UK charity governed by Royal Charter and a UK public body.
|Name of the Organization||British Council Nepal|
|Application Started||August 04, 2023|
|Application Deadline||August 13, 2023|
|Job Location||Kathmandu, Nepal|
British Council Nepal Job Vacancy 2023 (www.britishcouncil.org.np)
British Council Nepal would like to invite qualified candidates for the following position.
- Name Of Post = Project Assistant = Number Of Vacancies = N/A
Main accountabilities, not limited to the following:
1. Logistics Support
- Provides necessary logistics support for project events (workshops, seminars, trainings)
- Manages vehicles and office vehicles booking
- Manages tickets and other logistics for national/international consultants and project staff.
2. Asset Management
- Maintains project assets inventory
- Coordinates periodic maintenance of project equipment.
3. Administrative Support
- Supports in document formatting, Nepali typing, multimedia presentations, and notes preparation
- Provides general support in scanning, printing, typing, translation, fax and email.
- Assists in maintaining filing system in line with British Council IGRM requirements
- Schedules appointments for meetings and manage calendars/diaries.
- Legal right to work in Nepal
- English at CEFR B1/B2 level and fluency in Nepali
- School Leaving Certificate (+ 2 or equivalent) in management or related field
- Over 2 years’ work experience in office administration and secretarial roles.
- Proven experience of providing logistics support for events like workshops, trainings and seminars
- Over 2 years’ work experience in office administration and secretarial roles on donor funded projects is desirable
- Extensive experience of Strong of MS Office packages
- Excellent interpersonal and time management skills
- Nepali witing and typing skills
- Knowledge of office IT system and basic troubleshooting of networking, hardware and software.
- Last Date Application: August 13, 2023.
How To Apply
Please send your CV and Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please ensure that you mention the role title in the subject of your email.
To be considered for this job, you must already have the right to live and work in Kathmandu. Please be aware that for this role, we are not able to sponsor working visa. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
A connected and trusted UK in a more connected and trusted world.
British Council Nepal
Lainchaur, PO Box 640, Kathmandu, Nepal
Phone: +977 1-4237700
Official Website: www.britishcouncil.org.np
- Job vacancy in Nepal 2023
- Entrance exam 2023 in Nepal
- Exam Notices Nepal 2023
- Exam Routines Nepal 2023
- University Nepal
- Nepal Results 2080
- Marksheet Nepal