Recently the British Council Nepal published a new job vacancy notification for the post of Freelance Trainers. Interested Nepalese Job Seekers must apply before 29 January 2023.
The British Council is the UK’s international organisation for cultural relations and educational opportunities. We create friendly knowledge and understanding between the people of the UK and other countries. We do this by making a positive contribution to the UK and the countries we work with – changing lives by creating opportunities, building connections and engendering trust. Each year we reach over 20 million people face-to-face and more than 500 million people online, via broadcasts and publications. Founded in 1934, we are a UK charity governed by Royal Charter and a UK public body.
|Name of the Organization||British Council Nepal|
|Application Started||14 January 2023|
|Application Deadline||29 January 2023|
|Job Location||Kathmandu, Nepal|
British Council Nepal Job Vacancy 2023 (www.britishcouncil.org.np)
British Council Nepal would like to invite qualified candidates for the following position.
- Name Of Post = Freelance Trainers = Number Of Vacancies = N/A
Each appointed supplier will:
- In consultation with the British Council, plan the content, structure and length of courses to suit the specific needs of participants – using the training materials and trainer notes provided by the British Council for delivery.
- Deliver teacher educator and teacher training programmes (online and/or face to face) to a range of partners including state government departments of education and NGOs.
- In consultation with the British Council, promote the British Council’s online resources. The British Council will also work with each trainer to promote the course via channels such as the British Council website and e-newsletter and exhibitions/events to ensure specific target audiences are prioritised as necessary.
- Provide support and mentoring to other trainers with development needs in your country. This might include telephone and email support or co-delivering training to help model best practice and share knowledge and experience.
- Administer the British Council monitoring and evaluation tools. These may include tools to gather stakeholder feedback from interviews and focus groups, and to observe classrooms and training rooms. The British Council will record and analyse feedback received to help inform future developments in professional development offers.
- Actively participate in a community of practice. Appointed suppliers are expected to engage with this network via online forums and networking spaces on a regular basis.
- As required by the British Council, take part in additional face-to-face quality assurance and professional development workshops and take part in the Strengthening Teacher Educators’ Professional Skills (STEPS) Programme for trainers’ own professional development. The dates and venues of these follow-up workshops will be determined in consultation with the trainer.
- English language teaching qualification (CELTA or equivalent will be preferred)
- A university degree in Education or equivalent degree
- At least 3 years’ teaching experience
- At least 2 years of teacher training experience
- Experience of running online training using digital tools
- Commitment to deliver at least 30 days of training per year
- Willingness to travel to remote areas and deliver quality trainings with limited resources
- Minimum C1 level on the CEFR
- Legal rights to live and work in Nepal
- Experience of delivering training to public school teachers and head teachers in Nepal or similar context
- Last Date Application: 29 January 2023.
How To Apply
To apply, download the relevant documents from the downloads section and submit your response by the response deadline – 29 January 2023 by 17:00 (NPT). All documents required as part of your proposal should be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject ‘Freelance Trainer_Nepal’
British Council Nepal
Lainchaur, PO Box 640, Kathmandu, Nepal
Phone: +977 1-4237700
Official Website: www.britishcouncil.org.np
- Job vacancy in Nepal 2023
- Entrance exam 2023 in Nepal
- Exam Notices Nepal 2023
- Exam Routines Nepal 2023
- University Nepal
- Nepal Results 2079
- Marksheet Nepal