Recently the GIZ Nepal published a new job vacancy notification for the posts of Development worker. Interested Nepalese Job Seekers must apply before 6th June 2021.
We create prospects for people and with people. As GIZ has an international mandate, we offer a multicultural working environment. We are committed service providers and dedicated professionals, even under difficult circumstances. We take pride in enabling our employees to develop their professional and personal skills. There are plenty of reasons to join our motivated team – ranging from the diverse challenges you will face on a daily basis in one of our 130 partner countries, to the broad scope you will have for shaping your work.
|Name of the Organization||GIZ Nepal|
|Application Started||21st May 2021|
|Application Deadline||6th June 2021|
|Job Location||Kathmandu, Nepal|
GIZ Nepal Job Vacancy 2021 (www.giz.de)
GIZ Nepal would like to invite qualified candidates for the following position.
- Name Of Post = Development worker = Number Of Vacancies = N/A
- Energy related university degree as well as sound experience in the field of energy efficiency.
- Work experience, also abroad, with government institutions or the private sector in the fields of energy efficiency.
- Several years of consulting/working experience with organizations or public institutions.
- Good network ability and quick grasp of new, complex contexts.
- Adaptability and a good feel for working in an intercultural environment.
- Good English skills, both written and spoken.
- Last Date Application: 6th June 2021.
How To Apply
- Candidates fulfilled the eligibility criteria should apply online through GIZ Nepal Career Page.
- Therefore, Applicants have to log on to GIZ Nepal official website giz.de.
- After that go to “New Vacancies Recruitment” section then Click on “Recruitment of Development worker“.
- Job vacancy in Nepal 2021
- Entrance exam 2021 in Nepal
- Exam Notices Nepal 2021
- Exam Routines Nepal 2021
- University Nepal
- Nepal Results 2077
- Marksheet Nepal