Recently UNFPA Nepal published a new job vacancy notification for the posts of Driver. Interested Nepalese Job Seekers must apply before June 02, 2022.
UNFPA, the United Nations Population Fund, is a voluntary-funded international organization with a presence in over 150 countries, including Nepal. UNFPA is guided by the Programme of Action of the 1994 Cairo International Conference on Population and Development (ICPD) and the Sustainable Development Goals. Its mission is to ensure that every pregnancy is wanted, every childbirth is safe and every young person’s potential is fulfilled.
|Name of the Organization||UNFPA Nepal|
|Application Started||May 31, 2022|
|Application Deadline||June 02, 2022|
|Job Location||Janakpur, Nepal|
UNFPA Nepal Job Vacancy 2022 (nepal.unfpa.org)
UNFPA Nepal would like to invite qualified candidates for the following position.
- Name Of Post – Driver = Number Of Vacancies = 01
- Completed Secondary Level Education.
- Valid driver’s license.
- Three years’ work experience as a driver in an international/National organization,
embassy or UN system with a safe driving record.
- Knowledge of driving rules and regulations, chauffeur protocol and courtesies, and
local roads and conditions, and defensive driving skills.
- Skill in minor vehicle repairs.
- Providing reliable and safe driving services, you will uphold the highest standards of discretion and integrity; have a deep sense of responsibility, and excellent knowledge of protocol and security issues. You will demonstrate a client-oriented approach, courtesy, tact and ability to work with people of different national and cultural backgrounds.
- Basic knowledge of the official UN language of the duty station.
- Job title: Driver
- Level: GS2
- Position Number: 00055020
- Location: Janakpur, Nepal
- Full/Part time: Full-Time
- Fixed term/Temporary: Fixed Term
- Rotational/Non Rotational: Non-Rotational
- Duration: One year (renewable)
- Start Date Application: May 31, 2022
- Last Date Application: June 02, 2022
How to apply
UNFPA has established an electronic application management system. This allows applicants to create a candidate profile, which can be updated regularly and submitted for more than one vacancy.
A full job description of the position can be accessed at https://erecruit.partneragencies.org and only applications using this link will be accepted
Download the Step by Step Guide to Applying in the E-Recruit System of UNFPA at https://www.unfpa.org/resources/step-step-guide-applying-jobs-unfpa. Please print out the Guide for your reference during the registration and application process.
Notice: There is no application, processing or other fee at any stage of the application process. UNFPA does not solicit or screen for information in respect of HIV or AIDS and does not discriminate on the basis of HIV/AIDS status. UNFPA provides a work environment that reflects the values of gender equality, teamwork, embracing diversity in all its forms, integrity and a healthy balance of work and life. We are committed to maintaining our balanced gender distribution and therefore encourage women to apply. UNFPA promotes equal opportunities for all, including persons with disabilities.
UNFPA promotes workforce diversity and applies positive discrimination to candidates from the discriminated groups
UN House, Pulchowk, Lalitpur
PO Box 107, Kathmandu, Nepal
Phone: +977 1-5523880
Official Website: nepal.unfpa.org
- Job vacancy in Nepal 2022
- Entrance exam 2022 in Nepal
- Exam Notices Nepal 2022
- Exam Routines Nepal 2022
- University Nepal
- Nepal Results 2079
- Marksheet Nepal