Rural Reconstruction Nepal (RRN) is a Nepali non-government, not for profit, social development organisation, initially set up as a small organisation in 1989 by a group of graduates of the Institute of Agriculture and Animal Science (IAAS) with its preceding name as ‘Grassroots Institute for Training and Services-Nepal’ (GRITS-Nepal). By subscribing to the basic principles of the International Rural Reconstruction Movement, GRITS-Nepal was renamed and officially registered in 1993 as Rural Reconstruction Nepal (RRN). With the passage of time, RRN has been able to expand itself into one of the fastest growing NGOs in the country together with its diverse development programmes covering vast geographical area and population.
|Name of the Organization||RRN|
|Application Started||13th January 2021|
|Application Deadline||17th January 2021|
|Job Location||Kathmandu, Nepal|
RRN Job Vacancy 2021 (www.rrn.org.np)
RRN would like to invite qualified candidates for the following position.
- Name Of Post – Account Officer = Number Of Vacancies = N/A
- Name Of Post – Finance Manager = Number Of Vacancies = N/A
Account Officer Post
- Minimum Bachelors Degree in Business, Management and specialization in Accounting
- Minimum 5 to Maximum 10 years experience of accounting
- Has sound work experience as an Accountant
- Excellent knowledge of accounting regulations and procedures
- Hands-on experience with accounting software
- Advanced MS Excel skills
- Experience with general ledger functions
- Strong attention to detail and good analytical skills
Finance Manager Post
- Minimum Master’s Degree in Management specialization in Finance
- Additional Education as CA is preferrable
- Financial Forecasting account coordination and Management
- Minimum 5 to Maximum 15 years experience of finance and accounting , accounting, audit, and analysis (including gathering, evaluating, presenting, and reporting financial information to management and external stakeholders).
- Solid experience in coordinating audit activities and managing reporting, budget development and analysis, accounts payable and receivable, general ledger, payroll, and accounting for investments.
- Preferred to non-profit experience, with experience with fund/grants accounting.
- Proficiency with accounting software and excellent Excel skills
- Providing strategic management of the accounting and finance functions
- Last Date Application: 17th January 2021
How To Apply
Interested candidates who meet the requirements, please apply with your updated resume and a letter of interest to email@example.com latest by 17th. January 2021. RRN promotes workforce diversity and applies positive discrimination to candidates from minority groups (Female, Dalit, Janajati and other minority communities). RRN reserves the right to accept or reject applications without assigning any reasons. Telephone calls will not be entertained.
288 Gairidhara Marg, Kathmandu, Nepal
P.O.Box: 8130, Kathmandu, Nepal
Tel: +977 1 4004976, 4004985
Fax: +977-1-4004508, 4443494
Official Website: www.rrn.org.np
- Job vacancy in Nepal 2021
- Entrance exam 2021 in Nepal
- Exam Notices Nepal 2021
- Exam Routines Nepal 2021
- University Nepal
- Nepal Results 2077
- Marksheet Nepal