Recently the Public Limited Company Nepal published a new job vacancy notification for the posts of Chief Executive Officer (CEO). Interested Nepalese Job Seekers must apply before 9th April 2021.
The proposed public company to be registered under the Company Act 2063 (2006) of Nepal is looking for a dynamic, experienced and highly qualified Nepali professional candidates for the post of CEO to lead the company with the efficient operation to accomplish the investment objectives of the company. With the authorized capital of Rs. 2 billion and a target of mobilized capital of 100 crore within one year, the company will make its investment on a range of financially profitable and technically vi able development and infrastructure-related projects. The primary responsibility of the CEO is to manage the operation of the overall portfolio and grow the total capital of the company.
|Name of the Organization||Public Limited Company Nepal|
|Application Started||23rd March 2021|
|Application Deadline||9th April 2021|
|Job Location||Kathmandu, Nepal|
Public Limited Company Nepal Job Vacancy 2021
Public Limited Company Nepal would like to invite qualified candidates for the following position.
- Name Of Post = Chief Executive Officer (CEO) = Number Of Vacancies = N/A
- The candidates must have a masters degree. The preference will be given to those with a degree in the field of management, business administration, accounting, economics, and engineering.
- At least 5-year experience in the field of investment, banking, finances, fund management, and audit. Preference will be given to those candidates with the previous experience at director level management.
- The candidates should have proven business and investment skills, particularly in ranking projects by risks, viability, and profitability.
- Ability to effectively communicate the vision, mission and objectives of the company among shareholders and other stakeholders.
- Proven leadership quality to manage the team and motivate staff.
- Proven organizational, communication, analytical, computer, and accounting skills.
- Strong sense of integrity is essential. Preference will be given to those with a track record of high integrity.
- Proficiency in English will bean asset.
- Last Date Application: 9th April 2021.
How To Apply
Eligible candidates should send their CV to email@example.com, with a statement of interest, outlining their experience and expertise, by Friday, April 9, 2021.
Public Limited Company Nepal