Recently Practical Action Nepal published a new job vacancy notification for the posts of International Finance Officer. Interested Nepalese Job Seekers must apply before March 12, 2023.
Practical Action is a change making organisation that works in unconventional ways. We put ingenious ideas to work so people in poverty can change their world.
We do things differently, so answers that start small can grow big – bringing people together in bold collaborations, using innovation and knowledge to build futures free from poverty and help shape a world that works better for everyone.
|Name of the Organization||Practical Action Nepal|
|Application Started||March 03, 2023|
|Application Deadline||March 12, 2023|
|Job Location||Kathmandu, Nepal|
More Current Vacancies Practical Action Nepal
Practical Action Nepal Job Vacancy 2023 (practicalaction.org)
- Name Of Post = International Finance Officer = Number Vacancy = 01
- Fully qualified CIMA/ACCA/ACA.
- 3 years or above of relevant accounting and financial management experience specifically around the finance function and consolidating financial plans and budgets.
- Ability to work in a highly pressured professional environment, keep organised and manage multiple demands on time.
- Excellent communication and inter-personal skills with ability to coach/train others.
- Strong excel, technical and accounting knowledge with attention to detail.
- Proactive and resilient, with ability to engage others within the team and independently overcome obstacles. Ability to work effectively as part of a team.
- Highly computer literate with ability to use accounting systems and reporting tools.
- Knowledge of accounting standards, VAT, payroll and legislations. Knowledge of the INGO sector desirable but not essential.
- Knowledge of MS Dynamics (Business Central) is desirable.
BEHAVIOURS & MOTIVATIONS
The most important practical behaviors, for role success are:
- Start Date Application: March 03, 2023
- Last Date Application: March 12, 2023
Purpose, Scope and Relationships
- The purpose of the role is to effectively engage, support and monitor finance activities in Regional/Country offices to ensure sound financial management, risk identification and management, compliance, high quality planning/reporting and financial controls.
- The scope is to provide effective hands on support to country finance teams to meet donor, local and group requirements. The role will engage with RCO Heads of Finance to ensure quality proposal budgets are developed, that donor reports meet required standards, strategic plans are robust and coherent with the RCO priorities, routine reports meet organizational standards and yearend accounts, and audits are completed on time and with accuracy. The post holder will be responsible for the provision and analysis of sound financial and business information to support decision making.
- We treat all applications for employment fairly regardless of gender, race, religion, ethnicity, nationality, caste, tribe, belief, age, marital status, pregnancy, caring responsibilities, sexual orientation, or disability.
- Practical Action is committed to safeguarding and protecting children and vulnerable adults and as such candidates will be subject to pre-employment checks including criminal checks and terrorist financing.
- To ensure that Practical Action meets its obligations of safer recruitment, appointment to posts within Practical Action will be subject to a satisfactory criminal check. Criminal checks will be conducted for all roles.
- The successful applicant must already have the right to both live and work in Nepal and should be willing and able to travel.
- Closing date for applications: 12 March 2023
- Submit a cover letter along with the duly filled standard application form to firstname.lastname@example.org
Lazimpat Rd, Kathmandu 15135, Nepal
Phone: +977 1-4423639
Official Website: practicalaction.org
- Job vacancy in Nepal 2023
- Entrance exam 2023 in Nepal
- Exam Notices Nepal 2023
- Exam Routines Nepal 2023
- University Nepal
- Nepal Results 2079
- Marksheet Nepal