Recently the ICIMOD published a new job vacancy notification for the posts of Head of Human Resources. Interested Nepalese Job Seekers must apply before 08 Jun 2022.
The International Centre for Integrated Mountain Development (ICIMOD) is an intergovernmental knowledge and learning centre working on behalf of the people of the Hindu Kush Himalaya (HKH). We are based in Kathmandu, Nepal and work in and for our eight regional member countries – Afghanistan, Bangladesh, Bhutan, China, India, Myanmar, Nepal, and Pakistan.
|Name of the Organization||The International Centre for Integrated Mountain Development (ICIMOD)|
|Application Started||May 25, 2022|
|Application Deadline||08 Jun 2022|
|Job Location||Kathmandu, Nepal|
ICIMOD Job Vacancy 2022 (www.icimod.org)
ICIMOD would like to invite qualified candidates for the following position.
- Name Of Post = Head of Human Resources = Number Of Vacancies = N/A
- Master’s degree in Human Resources Management, Business Law, Business Administration with specialization in Human Resources / Organisational Development, Organisational Sociology, Organisational Psychology, or a related field, with additional relevant experience and/or advanced training/courses
- At least 10 years of progressive experience in Human Resources and Organizational Development, of which at least 5 years are at international level, preferably gained in the HKH region or in a bilateral/ multilateral organization or a knowledge/research institute or INGO
- Work experience gained in one of ICIMOD’s Regional Member Countries is a strong added advantage
Responsibilities and task
Under the direct supervision of the Director Administration and Finance and the overall guidance of the Director General, and in close cooperation with the other Administration and Finance Unit Heads, the Head of HR is responsible for the following:
Organizational Development and Strategic HR Management
- Lead on all aspects related to HR management and development
- Advise ICIMOD Directors and Senior Management on issues of Strategic HR and Change Management, and Organizational Development in line with ICIMOD Strategy 2030
- Collaborate closely with Senior Management to shape a workforce and workplace culture that is coherent with ICIMOD’s vision, mission and core values and enables ICIMOD to deliver on its Strategy (2023-2030)
- Work closely with Managers to ensure that ICIMOD’s core values are expressed coherently in all aspects of its work practices and relations. In line with this, support managers to ensure that all employees feel valued and heard in an inclusive and safe workplace environment
- Lead on processes to align and adjust roles and respond to the people and HR implications of changes to business processes, systems, and technology in line with the new organizational structure
- Ensure high quality HR data management, tracking and analyses of key metrics to support HR service delivery as well as choices and decisions in collaboration with Senior Management
- Last Date Application: 08 Jun 2022.
How To Apply
Applicants are requested to apply online before 08 Jun 2022 through ICIMOD’s online application system.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
- Job vacancy in Nepal 2022
- Entrance exam 2022 in Nepal
- Exam Notices Nepal 2022
- Exam Routines Nepal 2022
- University Nepal
- Nepal Results 2079
- Marksheet Nepal