Recently the LIBIRD Nepal published a new job vacancy notification for the posts of Nutrition and WASH Officer, District Coordinator, Admin and Finance Assistant, etc.. Interested Nepalese Job Seekers must apply before 20 December 2020.
Local Initiatives for Biodiversity, Research and Development (LI-BIRD) is a non-profit making, non-governmental organisation established in 1995, registered at the District Administration Office, Kaski (Registration # 217/052/053), and affiliated to the Social Welfare Council, Nepal (Registration # 3394). LI-BIRD is committed to capitalizing on local resources, innovations, and institutions for sustainable management of natural resources for improving livelihoods of smallholder farmers.
|Name of the Organization||LIBIRD Nepal|
|Application Started||7th Dec. 2020|
|Application Deadline||20th Dec. 2020|
|Job Location||Dhading District/ Pokhara, Nepal|
LIBIRD Nepal Job Vacancy 2020 (www.libird.org)
LIBIRD Nepal would like to invite qualified candidates for the following position.
- Name Of Post – Monitoring, Evaluation, Accountability, and Learning Officer (MEAL Officer, Level 7) based at Programme Coordination Office, Lalitpur with a frequent field visit to project sites in Dhading and Salya = Number Of Vacancies = N/A
- Name Of Post – Nutrition and WASH Officer = Number Of Vacancies = N/A
- Name Of Post – District Coordinator = Number Of Vacancies = N/A
- Name Of Post – Admin and Finance Assistant = Number Of Vacancies = N/A
- Monitoring, Evaluation, Accountability, and Learning Officer (MEAL Officer, Level 7): Master’s Degree in Agricultural Economics or other relevant subjects, with 3 years of relevant work experience.
- Nutrition and WASH Officer: Master’s Degree in Agricultural Economics or other relevant subjects, with 3 years of relevant work experience.
- District Coordinator: Masters in Agriculture, Natural Resource Management or other related fields, with 3 years (preferably 5 years) of relevant work experience.
- Admin and Finance Assistant: Bachelor’s degree or equivalent degree in commerce/management, with at least 2 years of relevant work experience. Residents of Dhading district are preferred and are encouraged to apply.
- Last Date Application: 20th Dec. 2020
How To Apply
If a vacancy announcement has specific application instructions, please adhere to them.
Otherwise, please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org with [Vacancy] in the subject line, or mail your documents to:
Human Resources, LI-BIRD,
PO Box 324
Gairapatan, Pokhara, Nepal
- Monitoring, Evaluation, Accountability, and Learning Officer (MEAL Officer, Level 7)
- Nutrition and WASH Officer
- District Coordinator
- Admin and Finance Assistant
- More Vacancies
Head Office: PO Box 324, Pokhara, Nepal |
Phone: +977 61 526834, 535357 |
Fax: +977 61 539956
Programme Coordination Office: Sanepa, Lalitpur |
Phone: +977 01 5540330
Official Website: www.libird.org
- Job vacancy in Nepal 2021
- Entrance exam 2021 in Nepal
- Exam Notices Nepal 2021
- Exam Routines Nepal 2021
- University Nepal
- Nepal Results 2077
- Marksheet Nepal