Recently the CARE Nepal published a new job vacancy notification for the posts of Program Development Specialist. Interested Nepalese Job Seekers must apply before 08/12/2020.
The first CARE package arrived in Le Havre, France, in May 1946, the first of a wave of responses to millions in need of food and relief supplies at the end of World War II. Known then as the Cooperative for American Remittances to Europe, it consisted of 22 American charities of civic, religious, cooperative and labor backgrounds. CARE took possession of 2.8 million US army surplus packages in 1946, each containing enough food to feed ten people for one day, or one person for ten days.
|Name of the Organization||CARE Nepal|
|Total Vacancy||Approx 3|
|Application Started||5th Dec. 2020|
|Job Location||Kathmandu, Nepal|
CARE Nepal Program Development Specialist Job Vacancy 2020 (www.carenepal.org)
CARE Nepal would like to invite qualified candidates for the following position.
- Name Of Post – Program Development Specialist = Number of vacancies = N/A
Qualifications: Master’s degree in Social Sciences / Economics / Development Management or other related fields.
Experience: Minimum 3 years’ experience in the development sector in project/ program design and development. Familiar with current development practices, policies and organizations in Nepal.
Skills and knowledge:
- Strong knowledge and experience in project/program design and development.
- Proven analytical skills and the ability to think strategically in relation to business development.
- Experience of interpreting donor policies and guidelines and producing and/or making recommendations for producing high quality proposals
- Demonstrable experience of researching, developing and nurturing relationships with various sector donor/clients.
- Numerate with some understanding of budgets.
- Understanding of project design tools and frameworks such as problem tree analysis, logical framework, theory of change and other.
- Experience in dealing with diverse donor(s)/client and representing organization at various platforms.
- Ability to prioritize task and meet multiple deadlines.
- Experience working with multi-disciplinary team, and ability to work with virtual crossfunctional teams.
- Excellent interpersonal verbal and written communication skills.
- Fluency in English language (written and oral communication).
- Strong presentation and reporting skills.
- Familiar about international development goals and country strategies.
- Excellent writing, documentation and dissemination skills.
- In-depth knowledge on gender equity and diversity, and rights based programming.
- Ability to use computer applications.
- Last Date Application: 08/12/2020.
How To Apply
- Candidates fulfilled the eligibility criteria should apply online through CARE Nepal Career Page.
- Therefore, Applicants have to log on to CARE Nepal official website www.carenepal.org.
- After that go to “New Vacancies Recruitment” section then Click on “Recruitment of Program Development Specialist “.
- Job vacancy in Nepal 2021
- Entrance exam 2021 in Nepal
- Exam Notices Nepal 2021
- Exam Routines Nepal 2021
- University Nepal
- Nepal Results 2077
- Marksheet Nepal