Recently the DAI Nepal published a new job vacancy notification for the posts of Call for Resumes and Chief of Party. Interested Nepalese Job Seekers must apply before Check Advt.
DAI is an international development company. For more than 45 years, we have worked on the frontlines of international development, tackling fundamental social and economic development problems caused by inefficient markets, ineffective governance, and instability. Currently, DAI is delivering results that matter in some 80 countries. Our development solutions turn ideas into impact by bringing together fresh combinations of expertise and innovation across multiple disciplines. Our clients include international development agencies, international lending institutions, private corporations and philanthropies, and national governments.
|Name of the Organization||DAI Nepal|
|Application Started||21st Nov. 2020|
|Application Deadline||Check Advt.|
|Job Location||Kathmandu, Nepal|
DAI Nepal Job Vacancy 2020 (www.dai.com)
DAI Nepal would like to invite qualified candidates for the following position.
- Name Of Post – Call for Resumes = Number Of Vacancies – N/A
- Name Of Post – Chief of Party = Number Of Vacancies – N/A
Call for Resumes Post
- Master’s degree in a relevant technical discipline or field; advanced degree preferred
- Five (5) or more years of progressive leadership experience in the related field
- Professional proficiency in English; fluency in Nepali preferred for some positions
- Prior experience managing teams in activity planning and implementation or working productively on a team
- Knowledge of US Government and USAID regulations and policies for contractors preferred
- Experience in the region; prior experience in Nepal preferred
Chief of Party Post
- Minimum of 10 years of international development experience working in governance and/or civil society strengthening sectors;
- Significant experience in managing USAID-funded projects; demonstrated knowledge of USAID policies and regulations;
- Demonstrated experience designing, managing, and implementing a complex civil society and media capacity building, sub-national social accountability, improving access to public services, policy advocacy, citizen engagement, and/or accountability programs;
- A track record successfully collaborating with USAID or other donor counterparts;
- Familiarity with USAID grants under contract management procedures is preferred.
- Proven networking, facilitation, and negotiation skills and experience working with senior level government officials;
- Ability to establish strong working relationships with civil society, government officials, civic leaders, media, private sector representatives, and international donors;
- Demonstrated experience working effectively with and building capacity of diverse teams and building partnerships;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English; and
- Previous work experience in Nepal/South Asia preferred.
- Start Date Application: 21st Nov. 2020
- Last Date Application: Please Check Advt.
How To Apply
- Candidates fulfilled the eligibility criteria should apply online through DAI Nepal Career Page.
- Therefore, Applicants have to log on to DAI Nepal official website www.dai.com.
- After that go to “New Vacancies Recruitment” section then Click on “Recruitment of Call for Resumes and Chief of Party “.
- Qualified candidates should send their CV and cover letter via the DAI website. Nepali nationals are encouraged to apply. Applicants should note their relevant area of expertise in the subject line. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
- Job vacancy in Nepal 2021
- Entrance exam 2021 in Nepal
- Exam Notices Nepal 2021
- Exam Routines Nepal 2021
- University Nepal
- Nepal Results 2077
- Marksheet Nepal