Recently the ANSAB Nepal published a new job vacancy notification for the posts of Finance & Administration Assistant. Interested Nepalese Job Seekers must apply before 28th Feb. 2021.
Asia Network for Sustainable Agriculture and Bioresources (ANSAB) has a vision of rural South Asia built on rich biodiversity and prosperous communities. This vision includes rich, healthy and productive ecosystems actively managed and sustainably used by formerly poor local communities. It also features adaptive people and resilient ecosystems able to cope with global climate change.
|Name of the Organization||ANSAB Nepal|
|Application Started||22nd Feb. 2021|
|Application Deadline||28th Feb. 2021|
|Job Location||Kathmandu, Nepal|
ANSAB Nepal Job Vacancy 2021 (ansab.org.np)
ANSAB Nepal would like to invite qualified candidates for the following position.
- Name Of Post – Finance & Administration Assistant = Number Of Vacancies = 01
- Bachelor Degree in Management/ Finance/ Accounting or related field with 1 year of work experience preferable in non-government sector OR +2 in Management/ Finance/ Accounting or related field with 3 years of work experience preferable in non-government sector.
- Computer Skills – MS Office: Word, Excel, PowerPoint and accounting software. Familiarity in FAMAS software will be an added advantage.
- Must be familiar with the Tax and other legal compliance/requirements of Government of Nepal.
- Last Date Application: 28th Feb. 2021
How To Apply
Qualified candidates meeting the above requirements may apply by February 28, 2021 by sending an application with the position applied at the subject line via email: firstname.lastname@example.org with a recent CV, an expected salary, and the names and contact details of 2 referees.
ANSAB is an equal opportunity employer and the qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to gender, caste, race, color or religion.
Only short-listed candidates will be invited for further process and no telephone enquiries will be entertained.
The organization reserves the right to cancel or postpone the whole recruitment process without providing any reasons whatsoever.
819/29 Bhimsengola Marg
Baneshwor, Kathmandu, Nepal
P.O. Box 11035
Tel: (977-01)-4497547/ 4478412
Official Website: ansab.org.np