Recently the National Insurance Company Nepal published a new job vacancy notification for the posts of Junior Relationship Apprentice. Interested Nepalese Job Seekers must apply before 13th April 2021.
National Insurance Company Limited is the Centennial Insurance Company in India operating since 1906. It is one of the leading Public Sector Non Life Insurance Company of India, Headquartered in Kolkata, having only foreign branch office in Nepal. NICL is serving Nepal since 1959 under the banner of Rubi General Insurance & Hindustan General Insurance. After Nationalization in India, Company got its registration from Beema Samiti in 1974 in the name of National Insurance Company Limited. NICL operates in Nepal with strong Financials and retention capacity of its own, thereby having less dependence of reinsuring the risk abroad resulting in speedy claim settlement with the highest deposit/ investment base among the non- life insurers. At present we have our Controlling office in Kathmandu with two Branch Office and One Controlling unit looking after RI, Claim and Marketing activities.
|Name of the Organization||National Insurance Company Nepal|
|Total Vacancy||Approx 3|
|Application Started||24th March 2021|
|Application Deadline||13th April 2021|
|Job Location||Kathmandu Valley, Birgunj, Hetauda, Janakpur, Bardibas Biratnagar, Birtamod, Itahari, Dharan, Lahan, Bhairwa, Lamjung, Damak & Nepalgunj|
|Address||Ms Rashmi Raut K.C. HoD, HR & Admin Kathmandu Controlling Office National Insurance Co. Ltd., 2nd Floor, KKM Building, Tripureshwor, Kathmandu, Nepal|
National Insurance Company Nepal Job Vacancy 2021 (nicnepal.com.np)
National Insurance Company Nepal would like to invite qualified candidates for the following position.
- Name Of Post = Junior Relationship Apprentice = Number Of Vacancies = N/A
- Applicant must possess the minimum qualification of Graduate in any discipline from a recognized University/ Board or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by Government in either of the examination. Post graduate/ professional/ technical qualification of Financial sector is preferable. However in exceptional cases Under Graduate (minimum +2) may be considered.
- Minimum 21 years completed and not more than 30 years as on 2078/01/01 (14/04/2021).
Nepali, English and Hindi (all Read/Write/Speak)
- Invitation of application through advertisement in News papers and company’s website www.nicnepal.com.np
- Screening and short listing of application by committee.
- Selection by Personal Interview (date of Personal Interview will be communicated to candidates shortlisted after screening by email and phone call)
- Start Date: 24th March 2021
- Last Date Application: 13th April 2021.
How To Apply
The application is to be made in the prescribed format as annexed. The applicant has to attach self-certified copies of all his/her Educational certificates from 10th (SEE) to his/her highest qualification along with a copy of Citizenship, Driving license, and two passport size photographs at our nearest Branch/Sub-Branch office. In case of application through mail, scan copy of the duly filled application, self-certified documents as required, and digital photograph.
NATIONAL INSURANCE COMPANY LIMITED
P0 BOX: 376, KKM Building, Tripureshwor, Kathmandu, Nepal
Ph- 0977-01-4260366, 4250710, 4266681, Fax — 4261289,4266682
Emil: email@example.com; URL: www.nicnepal.com.np