Recently the US Embassy Nepal published a new job vacancy notification for the post of Visa Assistant. Interested Nepalese Job Seekers must apply before Auggust 28, 2023.
Duties: Under the supervision of the Millennium Challenge Corporation (MCC) Country Director, the incumbent is responsible for two broad streams of work. The incumbent provides the program technical support of oversight for Environmental Social Performance (ESP) and Gender Social Inclusion (GSI). The incumbent is responsible to review the work plan, monitor the timelines and coordinate with MCA-N team and MCC HQ in achieving the goals. The incumbent is responsible for preparing report, participating in the stakeholder consultation with the partner agency and updating the MCC HQ and RCM. The other stream of work involves engaging with the Government of Nepal on Compact-related matters and providing oversight of technical program areas with MCC’s partner agency in Nepal, the Millennium Challenge Account-Nepal (MCA-Nepal) for MCC program management requirements. Second, the incumbent assists in managing all administrative functions related to a smooth functioning of MCC operations in Nepal, including activities that are likely to require closely liaising with the Embassy sections.
|Name of the Organization||US Embassy Nepal|
|Application Started||August 14, 2023|
|Application Deadline||August 28, 2023|
|Job Location||Kathmandu, Nepal|
US Embassy Nepal Job Vacancy 2022 (np.usembassy.gov)
US Embassy Nepal would like to invite qualified candidates for the following position.
- Name Of Post = Visa Assistant = Number of Vacancy = 01
Education Qualification and Experiene:
- Completion of two years of college or university studies is required.
- Minimum two years of experience involving the application of regulations and law, extensive public contact, customer service, and/or problem-solving experience is required.
- Good Working Knowledge speaking/reading/writing English is required. Fluent speaking/reading/writing Nepali is required.
- Announcement Number: Kathmandu-2023-037
- Hiring Agency: Embassy Kathmandu
- Position Title: Visa Assistant (Immigrant Visa)- All Interested Applicants
- Open Period: 08/14/2023 – 08/28/2023 (Format MM/DD/YYYY)
- Vacancy Time Zone: GMT+5.75
- Series/Grade: LE – 1415 7
- Salary: NPR ₨1,363,394 /Per Year
- Work Schedule: Full-time – Full time 40 hours per week.
- Promotion Potential: LE-7
- Duty Location(s): 1 Vacancy in Kathmandu, NP
- Telework Eligible: No
- For More Info: HR Section/ 977-1-4234000/ Recruitktm1@state.gov
- Last Date Application: August 28, 2023.
How To Apply
- All candidates must be able to obtain and hold a security clearance.
- Applications must be completed and submitted through Electronic Recruitment Application (ERA).
- Applicants must address each required qualification with specific information supporting each item. Failure to do so will result in a determination that the applicant is not qualified.
- To apply, please click the “APPLY TO THIS VACANCY” button, create or log-in to your ERA account and begin the application process.
- For information on ERA and detailed instructions on how to apply, please visit the ERA information page in our internet site below:
- ERA information page-Internet site: https://np.usembassy.gov/jobs/
- Paper or e-mailed applications are not accepted
- Job vacancy in Nepal 2023
- Entrance exam 2023 in Nepal
- Exam Notices Nepal 2023
- Exam Routines Nepal 2023
- University Nepal
- Nepal Results 2080
- Marksheet Nepal