Recently the Rastriya Banijya Bank published a new job vacancy notification for the posts of Banking Software implementation Project Manager, Business System Analyst. Interested Nepalese Job Seekers must apply before 13 March 2022.
Rastriya Banijya Bank Limited (RBBL) has a history of serving its customers far and wide across the nation for more than half a century. The bank then fully owned by Government of Nepal, was established on 10 Magh 2022 (23 January 1966) under the special statute “Rastriya Banijya Bank Act, 2021” and had operated under “Commercial Bank Act,2031” until it was re-registered as public limited company on 6 Baishak 2063 (19 May 2006). At present, the Bank operates as “A” class financial institution licensed by Nepal Rastra Bank and carries out commercial banking activities as per the provisions of the “Bank and Financial institutions Act 2073,” (2017).
|Name of the Organization||Rastriya Banijya Bank|
|Application Started||01 March 2022|
|Application Deadline||13 March 2022|
|Job Location||Kathmandu, Nepal|
Rastriya Banijya Bank Job Vacancy 2022 (www.rbb.com.np)
Rastriya Banijya Bank would like to invite qualified candidates for the following position.
- Name Of Post = Banking Software implementation Project Manager, = Number Of Vacancy = 01.
- Name Of Post = Business System Analyst = Number Of Vacancy = 01.
Banking Software lmplimentation Project Manager, Post
- Master’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Information system or
- equivalent degree from a recognized university
- At least 10 years experience in Core banking product
- Must have hands on experience in implementing core-banking product
- Hands on experience in data migration and UAT
- Good knowledge on Retail/ Consumer banking
- Experience in implementation of Core banking solution is MUST
- Industry standard certifications like COBIT,ITIL is an added advantages
- Project Management Experience, PMP certification will be helpful
- End to end deliver, co-ordination with client, veudors
- Manage stakeholder expectation, reporting and risk management
- Understand client bank’s requirement and map it to vendor offering
Business System Analyst, Post
- Master’s degree in computer science, information systems, business management or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 10+ years of Banking and IT System experience.
- Last Date Application: 13 March 2022.
How To Apply
- Candidates fulfilled the eligibility criteria should apply online through Rastriya Banijya Bank Career Page.
- Therefore, Applicants have to log on to Rastriya Banijya Bank official website www.rbb.com.np.
- After that go to “New Vacancies Recruitment” section then click on “Recruitment of Banking Software lmplimentation Project Manager, Business System Analyst “.
Rastriya Banijya Bank Limited
Central Office Singhadurbar Plaza, Kathmandu
SWIFT Code: RBBANPKA