Recently the NSLBSL published a new job vacancy notification for the posts of Officer/Junior Officer, and More. Interested Nepalese Job Seekers must apply before September 29, 2022.
Nepal Seva Laghubitta Bittiya Sanstha Ltd (NSLBSL) is incorporated as a public limited company registration no. 117446/070/71 on 2070/08/16 B.S. at Company Registrar Office of Government of Nepal under Company Act 2063. The company is “D” Class Financial Institution (Micro Credit Development Bank) licensed no NRB “Gha” 38/071/72 on 2071/04/21 by Nepal Rastra Bank (NRB) under the Bank and Financial Institution Act 2063. The Bittiya Sanstah has commenced its financial transaction from 2071/08/08 B.S. It is providing micro-financial services to the low income & underprivileged peoples of remote village development committees of Sindhupalchowk, Rasuwa and Nuwakot district.
|Name of the Organization||Nepal Seva Laghubitta Bittiya Sanstha Ltd (NSLBSL)|
|Application Started||September 24, 2022|
|Application Deadline||September 29, 2022|
|Job Location||Melamchi-13, Sindhupalchok|
NSLBSL Job Vacancy 2022 (www.nslbsl.com.np)
NSLBSL would like to invite qualified candidates for the following position.
- Name O Post = Officer/Junior Officer = Number of Post = 01
- Name Of Post = Sr. Assistant = Number of Post = 01
- Name Of Post = Assistant = Number of Post = 02
- Name Of Post = Junior Assistant (Trainee) = Number of Post = 05
Officer/Junior Officer Posts
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent exam graduate.
- Department: Internal Audit department
- Minimum 2 years work experience in Internal Audit department of financial institution. Preference to candidates with motorcycle driving license.
Sr. Assistant Posts
- Academic qualification: 10+2 (intermediate) level or equivalent exam graduate
- Department: Information Technology department
- Work efficiency and experience: Minimum 2 years work experience in financial institution with 2 years work experience in information technology field. Preference to candidates with motorcycle driving license.
- 10+2 (intermediate) level or equivalent exam graduate
- Department: Interested to work in Rasuwa District, Syafruwe Shi and Dhunche
- Work efficiency and experience: Preference to candidates with minimum 3 years work experience in financial institution and work experience of branch operation and also motorcycle driving license.
Junior Assistant (Trainee) Posts
- 10+2 (intermediate) or S.E.E. or equivalent exam graduate
- Basic knowledge of finance. Basic computer training. Preference to candidates with motorcycle driving license.
- Last Date Application: September 29, 2022.
How To Apply
- Candidates fulfilled the eligibility criteria should apply online through NSLBSL Career Page.
- Therefore, Applicants have to log on to NSLBSL official website www.nslbsl.com.np.
- After that go to “New Vacancies Recruitment” section then Click on “Recruitment of Officer/Junior Officer, and More “.
Melamchi-13, Sindhupalchok, Head Office
Official Website: www.nslbsl.com.np
- Job vacancy in Nepal 2022
- Entrance exam 2022 in Nepal
- Exam Notices Nepal 2022
- Exam Routines Nepal 2022
- University Nepal
- Nepal Results 2079
- Marksheet Nepal