Recently the NIBL Ace Capital Limited published a new job vacancy notification for the posts of Research Analyst, Chartered Accountants, Senior Executive Assistant. Interested Nepalese Job Seekers must apply before July 27, 2022.
NIBL Ace Capital Limited is a wholly owned subsidiary of Nepal Investment Bank Limited. Established in 2011, NIBL Ace Capital (then NIBL Capital Markets Limited) aims to provide exceptional and customized financial services ranging from merchant banking, advisory, and asset management services to depository participant functions. Our purpose is to help our clients not only realize and plan their financial goals, but most importantly, to help achieve their goals with a well-conceived balance of risk and return. The strength of our parent company, coupled with our network and experience will hopefully act as the premier and trusted provider of customer-centric and innovation-driven investment banking services in Nepal.
|Name of the Organization||NIBL Ace Capital Limited|
|Application Started||July 13, 2022|
|Application Deadline||July 27, 2022|
|Job Location||Kathmandu, Nepal|
NIBL Ace Capital Limited Job Vacancy 2022 (niblcapital.com)
NIBL Ace Capital Limited would like to invite qualified candidates for the following position.
- Name Of Post = Research Analyst, = Number Of Vacancy = 05
- Name Of Post = Chartered Accountants, = Number Of Vacancy = 05
- Name Of Post = Senior Executive Assistant = Number Of Vacancy = 01
Research Analyst, Posts
- Master’s Degree or Bachelor’s Degree in Management/economics from a recognized University.
- Fresher’s are encouraged to apply but priority shall be given to experienced candidates.
- Qualitative understanding of Nepalese Capital Markets, Financial Research and Analysis, Securities trading processes and other Investment Banking activities.
Chartered Accountants, Posts
- Chartered Accountant/Chartered Certified Accountants/Chartered Financial Analyst from a recognized Institution.
- Priority shall be given to the experienced candidates.
- Thorough understanding of Nepalese Capital Markets, Financial Research and Analysis, Treasury Fund Management, Risk-Return Analysis, Financial Modelling and Valuation, Taxation, Accountancy, Management Accounting, and other Investment Banking activities.
Senior Executive Assistant, Posts
- Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized University.
- Experience of minimum 3-5 years of supporting Executives’.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and impeccable learning capability.
- Experience and interest in internal and external communications and partnership development.
- Fluent and tactful Verbal and Written Communication – English plus Nepali.
- Last Date Application: July 27, 2022.
How To Apply
If you possess the zeal to work in a professional team and meet the aforementioned requirements, forward your cover letter, CV and other relevant documents along with a photograph mentioning the position applied for in the subject line in the email firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications must be sent within 15 days of vacancy published date (by office hours on Shrawan 11, 2079).
NIBL Ace Capital Limited
Lazimpat, Kathmandu, Nepal
Pn Number: +977-1-4005157, +977-1-4425280
Official Website: niblcapital.com
- Job vacancy in Nepal 2022
- Entrance exam 2022 in Nepal
- Exam Notices Nepal 2022
- Exam Routines Nepal 2022
- University Nepal
- Nepal Results 2079
- Marksheet Nepal