Recently the Kamana Sewa Bikas Bank published a new job vacancy notification for the posts of Chief Business Officer – Risk Assets and Chief Risk Officer. Interested Nepalese Job Seekers must apply before August 18, 2022.
Kamana Sewa Bikas Bank Limited is a National level development bank promoted by highly prominent business personalities/ groups and reputed individuals of the region who have excelled in their field of business/profession with very good integrity and social standings. Under the guidance of reputed Board of Directors and professional and dynamic management team having extensive experience with proven track-record in the banking industry, Kamana Sewa Bank is committed to offer a wide range of banking products and services tailored with the state-of-the-art technology to meet the unique requirements of all the customer/clients and thereby delight them by exceeding their expectations.
|Name of the Organization||Kamana Sewa Bikas Bank|
|Application Started||August 16, 2022|
|Application Deadline||August 18, 2022|
|Job Location||Kathmandu, Nepal (Inside and Outside Valley Branches)|
Kamana Sewa Bikas Bank Job Vacancy 2022 (www.kamanasewabank.com)
Kamana Sewa Bikas Bank would like to invite qualified candidates for the following position.
- Name Of Post = Chief Business Officer – Risk Assets = Number Of Vacancy = N/A
- Name Of Post = Chief Risk Officer = Number Of Vacancy = N/A
Chief Business Officer – Risk Assets
- Minimum of Master’s Degree in Management/Economics or a related subject.
- Minimum of 7 years of experience in Financial Institutions with a good understanding of Business and Sales functions.
- Good understanding of the risk associated with Risk asset business along with a framework to be adapted as mitigating measures.
- Exceptional leadership, motivation, negotiation, and decision-making skills.
- Proven experience in formulating policy, procedures/manuals, and product papers monitoring framework for streamlining and growing Bank’s Business Portfolio.
- Experience in strategic management, process automation, and digitization initiatives.
Chief Risk Officer Posts
- Minimum of Master’s Degree in Management/Economics or a related subject. Chartered Accountancy shall be an added advantage.
- Minimum of 7 years of experience in a Financial Institution with a good understanding of the risk associated with the banking industry and the framework to be adapted to mitigate such risk.
- Good understanding of elements for creating a risk-aware organization.
- Experience in training and capacity-building activities of the Bank.
- Good understanding of internal controls as well as setting up of Early Warning Signals (EWS) in entire Banking activity.
- Proven experience in formulating policy, procedures/manuals, and monitoring frameworks for streamlining and growing Bank’s Business Portfolio.
- Experience in strategic management, process automation and digitization initiatives.
- Age not exceeding 40 years at the time of application deadline.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Leadership with a wide perspective right from strategy to operations.
- Result orientation and proven execution capability.
- Strong business acumen.
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving, and management skills
- Should possess good interpersonal and mentoring skills.
- Ability to motivate & lead a fairly large team, coordinate internal l& external resources & achieve KPIS.
- Good understanding of financial management including use of financial tools, grabbing of market opportunity.
- Good understanding of legal 8, regulatory framework in which a Bank operates.
- Possess hunger for excellence.
- Last Date Application: August 18, 2022.
How To Apply
Eligible interested candidates are requested to apply by logging on to the ‘Career’ section of www.kamanasewabank.com and click ‘View Vacant Positions’ and apply for the respective job as above. After filling up the requested information, click the ‘Submit’ button for submission of the application. The application should be submitted on or before 23:00:00 hours, 18th August 2022.
Toll-free no: 16600-11-3000