Recently the IOM Nepal published a new job vacancy notification for the posts of Senior Assistant to COM. Interested Nepalese Job Seekers must apply before January 03, 2023.
Nepal became an IOM member state in 2006. In 2007, the Government of Nepal (GoN) and IOM signed a Cooperation Agreement to encourage cooperation and the delivery of services to Nepal, which is a country of origin, transit and destination of migration. IOM’s initial focus was on the resettlement of Bhutanese refugees. Since then, IOM has expanded significantly both in terms of programme areas and target populations and has been contributing to the government of Nepal’s efforts to manage migration more effectively through a wide range of programmes such as Refugee Resettlement, Migration and Health, Emergency Response; Disaster Risk Reduction and Resilience; Land, Property & Reparation; Migration, Environment and Climate Change; Labour Migration; Migrant Assistance & Protection; and Migration & Development. IOM Nepal also supports Regional Consultative Processes on Migration with technical expertise, policy guidance, research, capacity building and targeted project initiatives.
|Name of the Organization||Organization for Migration Nepal (IOM Nepal)|
|Application Started||Dec. 24, 2022|
|Application Deadline||January 03, 2023|
|Job Location||Kathmandu, Nepal|
IOM Nepal Job Vacancy 2023 (nepal.iom.int)
IOM Nepal would like to invite qualified candidates for the following position.
- Name Of Post = Senior Assistant to COM = Number Of Vacancy = N/A
- Completed Bachelor’s degree from an accredited academic institution in Social or Management Sciences with 4 years of work experience on related field. Or,
- Completed High School Degree with 6 years of work experience in related field.
- Experience working with administration.
- Experience writing summary reports, meeting minutes.
- Experience in public relations, liaison and communication and coordination.
- Fluency in English and Nepali (oral and written).
- Start Date: Dec. 24, 2022
- Last Date Application: January 03, 2023
How To Apply
Interested Candidates are requested to submit their application indicating clearly the position applied, VN number and CV with three references to the following address: Human Resource Department, International Organization for Migration, P.O. Box 25503, Baluwatar, Kathmandu or email to email@example.com by 03 January 2023. Only short-listed candidates will be called for interview.
- Job vacancy in Nepal 2023
- Entrance exam 2023 in Nepal
- Exam Notices Nepal 2023
- Exam Routines Nepal 2023
- University Nepal
- Nepal Results 2079
- Marksheet Nepal