Recently the IOM Nepal published a new job vacancy notification for the posts of Laboratory Technologist. Interested Nepalese Job Seekers must apply before September 04, 2023.
Nepal became an IOM member state in 2006. In 2007, the Government of Nepal (GoN) and IOM signed a Cooperation Agreement to encourage cooperation and the delivery of services to Nepal, which is a country of origin, transit and destination of migration. IOM’s initial focus was on the resettlement of Bhutanese refugees. Since then, IOM has expanded significantly both in terms of programme areas and target populations and has been contributing to the government of Nepal’s efforts to manage migration more effectively through a wide range of programmes such as Refugee Resettlement, Migration and Health, Emergency Response; Disaster Risk Reduction and Resilience; Land, Property & Reparation; Migration, Environment and Climate Change; Labour Migration; Migrant Assistance & Protection; and Migration & Development. IOM Nepal also supports Regional Consultative Processes on Migration with technical expertise, policy guidance, research, capacity building and targeted project initiatives.
|Name of the Organization||International Organization for Migration Nepal (IOM Nepal)|
|Application Started||August 22, 2023|
|Application Deadline||September 09, 2023|
|Job Location||Kathmandu, Nepal|
IOM Nepal Job Vacancy 2023 (nepal.iom.int)
IOM Nepal would like to invite qualified candidates for the following position.
- Name Of Post = Laboratory Technologist (Technician) = Number Of Vacancy = N/A
- Bachelor’s Degree in Medical Lab Technology from accredited Institution with 2 years of relevant work experience. Or,
- Diploma Degree in Medical Lab Technology with 4 years of relevant work experience.
- Registered in Nepal Health Professional Council.
- At least tertiary education background in Medical Laboratory Techniques, including experience in Tuberculosis laboratories.
- Experience in HIV and Syphilis serology testing desirable.
- Ability to work independently and analytically under time constraints.
- Capacity to work effectively and harmoniously with colleagues from varied professional and culture backgrounds.
- Fluency in English, Nepali is required.
- Start Date: August 22, 2023
- Last Date Application: September 09, 2023
How To Apply
Interested Candidates are requested to submit their application indicating clearly the position applied, VN number and CV with three references to the following address: Human Resource Department, International Organization for Migration, P.O. Box 25503, Baluwatar, Kathmandu or email to firstname.lastname@example.org by 04 September 2023. Only short-listed candidates will be called for interview.
- Job vacancy in Nepal 2023
- Entrance exam 2023 in Nepal
- Exam Notices Nepal 2023
- Exam Routines Nepal 2023
- University Nepal
- Nepal Results 2080
- Marksheet Nepal