Recently the IOM Nepal published a new job vacancy notification for the posts of Senior Procurement Logistics Assistant. Interested Nepalese Job Seekers must apply before May 15, 2023.
Nepal became an IOM member state in 2006. In 2007, the Government of Nepal (GoN) and IOM signed a Cooperation Agreement to encourage cooperation and the delivery of services to Nepal, which is a country of origin, transit and destination of migration. IOM’s initial focus was on the resettlement of Bhutanese refugees. Since then, IOM has expanded significantly both in terms of programme areas and target populations and has been contributing to the government of Nepal’s efforts to manage migration more effectively through a wide range of programmes such as Refugee Resettlement, Migration and Health, Emergency Response; Disaster Risk Reduction and Resilience; Land, Property & Reparation; Migration, Environment and Climate Change; Labour Migration; Migrant Assistance & Protection; and Migration & Development. IOM Nepal also supports Regional Consultative Processes on Migration with technical expertise, policy guidance, research, capacity building and targeted project initiatives.
|Name of the Organization||International Organization for Migration Nepal (IOM Nepal)|
|Application Started||May 05, 2023|
|Application Deadline||May 15, 2023|
|Job Location||Kathmandu, Nepal|
IOM Nepal Job Vacancy 2023 (nepal.iom.int)
IOM Nepal would like to invite qualified candidates for the following position.
- Name Of Post = Senior Procurement Logistics Assistant = Number Of Vacancy = N/A
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or related field from an accredited Institution with 4 years of relevant work experience, or
- Diploma in relevant subject from accredited Institution with at least 6 years in professional work experience.
- Procurement and logistics experience with international humanitarian organizations, non-government or government Institutions/organization in a multi-cultural setting is an advantage.
- Experience of working independently, effectively and harmoniously with colleagues from varied cultures and professional backgrounds at all levels.
- Experience working in a team with supervisory role.
- Ability to work well under pressure and to keep deadlines.
- Experience in MS office applications, data collection and manipulation.
- Solid computer skills, including proficiency in MS Office package (Office, Excel, Power Point, Outlook), is essential.
- Self-accountable in completion of assigned task and manage resources efficiently.
- Communication and negotiation skills.
- Fluency in English and Nepali (oral and written).
- Start Date: May 05, 2023
- Last Date Application: May 15, 2023
How To Apply
Interested Candidates are requested to submit their application indicating clearly the position applied, VN number and CV with three references to the following address: Human Resource Department, International Organization for Migration, P.O. Box 25503, Baluwatar, Kathmandu or email to email@example.com by 15 May 2023. Only short-listed candidates will be called for interview.
- Job vacancy in Nepal 2023
- Entrance exam 2023 in Nepal
- Exam Notices Nepal 2023
- Exam Routines Nepal 2023
- University Nepal
- Nepal Results 2080
- Marksheet Nepal