Recently the Health Insurance Board Government of Nepal published a new job vacancy notification for the posts of Registration Officer. Interested Nepalese Job Seekers must apply before 2nd May 2021.
Health Insurance Board (HIB) is a social protection program of the Government of Nepal that aims to enable its citizens to access quality health care services without placing a financial burden on them. The households, communities and government are directly involved in this program. Health Insurance program helps prevent people from falling into poverty due to health care costs i.e. catastrophic expenditure due to accidents or disease by combining prepayment and risk pooling with mutual support. This program also advocates towards quality health services. This program attempts to address barriers in health service utilization and ensure equity and access of poor and disadvantaged groups as a means to achieve Universal Health Coverage.
|Name of the Organization||Health Insurance Board Government of Nepal|
|Application Started||19th April 2021|
|Application Deadline||2nd May 2021|
|Job Location||Kathmandu, Nepal|
Health Insurance Board Government of Nepal Job Vacancy 2021 (shs.gov.np)
Health Insurance Board Government of Nepal would like to invite qualified candidates for the following position.
- Name Of Post = Registration Officer = Number Of Vacancies = 44
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent. (Full Details Please Check Advt.)
- Age Limit: 21 to 35 years Old.
- Application Fees: Rs.500/-
- Start Date: 19th April 2021
- Last Date Application: 2nd May 2021.
How To Apply
- Candidates fulfilled the eligibility criteria should apply online through Health Insurance Board Government of Nepal Career Page.
- Therefore, Applicants have to log on to Health Insurance Board Government of Nepal official website shs.gov.np.
- After that go to “New Vacancies Recruitment” section then Click on “Recruitment of Registration Officer “.
Nepal Government Health Insurance Board
Teku, Kathmandu, Nepal
Audio Notice Board: 16600111224
Fax : +977-01-4100223
Website : https://hib.gov.np/np