Recently the WWF Nepal published a new job vacancy notification for the posts of Regional Communications Specialist. Interested Nepalese Job Seekers must apply before July 18, 2023.
WWF is the world’s leading independent conservation organization originated from Switzerland in 1961 and currently running in more than 100 countries across 6 continents. The program started from conservation of wildlife to broader concept of building future where humans can live in harmony with nature. WWF has created 1,480 ecoregions that categorize the world into its natural ecosystems. Nepal with Bhutan, northeast India, southeast Tibet and northern Myanmar, falls under the Eastern Himalaya region housing the threatened species Snow Leopards, Bengal Tigers and One-horned Rhinos.
WWF Nepal, the global conservation organization leading international efforts for a living planet, seeks applications from qualified Nepali candidates for the following full-time positions. If you think you are an achiever and willing to work within a diverse team in a multicultural environment with commitment and passion for what you believe in, you are highly encouraged to apply.
|Name of the Organization||WWF Nepal|
|Application Started||July 12, 2023|
|Application Deadline||July 18, 2023|
|Job Location||Kathmandu, Nepal|
WWF Nepal Job Vacancy 2023 (www.wwfnepal.org)
WWF Nepal would like to invite qualified candidates for the following position.
- Name Of Post = Regional Communications Specialist = Number Of Vacancy = N/A
- A Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Mass Communications, Development Communications, or a related field with at least five years of work experience in conceptualizing, developing, implementing, and managing communications strategies is required. The Regional Communications Specialist must have strong IT skills including Microsoft Office programs and design software such as Photoshop. The ideal candidate for this position should have a keen eye for detail and should possess ability to work in a team. Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work in a team are essential. Should be able to work under pressure and meet the deadlines across different time zones. Good facilitation and coaching skills are an advantage. Must be able to travel frequently to the field, including difficult terrain.
- Last Date Application: July 18, 2023
How To Apply
Interested applicants are requested to download the application form from the website and submit it with an application letter to the email address listed below by 17:00 hours on 18th July 2023. Please mention the position you are applying for as the subject. Emails without an application letter and completed application form will not be entertained. Only shortlisted candidates will be informed. Detailed TOR for the above-mentioned position can be downloaded from our website.
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Kathmandu 44600, Nepal
Phone: +977 1-4434820
Official Website: www.wwfnepal.org
- Job vacancy in Nepal 2023
- Entrance exam 2023 in Nepal
- Exam Notices Nepal 2023
- Exam Routines Nepal 2023
- University Nepal
- Nepal Results 2080
- Marksheet Nepal