Recently the United Mission to Nepal published a new job vacancy notification for the posts of Project Officer – Child Rights. Interested Nepalese Job Seekers must apply before August 11, 2022.
United Mission to Nepal (UMN) strives to address root causes of poverty as it serves the people of Nepal in the name and spirit of Jesus Christ. Established in 1954, UMN is a cooperative effort between the people of Nepal and a large number of Christian organisations from nearly 20 countries on 4 continents. Multicultural teams of Nepali nationals and volunteer expatriate staff work alongside local organisations in less developed areas of the country, building partnerships that lead to healthy, strong and empowered individuals, families, and communities.
|Name of the Organization||United Mission to Nepal|
|Application Started||August 01, 2022|
|Application Deadline||August 11, 2022|
|Job Location||Nawalparasi West, Bardaghat|
United Mission to Nepal Job Vacancy 2022 (www.umn.org.np)
United Mission to Nepal would like to invite qualified candidates for the following position.
- Name Of Post = Project Officer – Child Rights = Number of Vacancy = 01
- Bachelor’s Degree in Education (Preferably in English)/Law (preferably in Child Rights as a special subject)/Social Science.
- At least three years of working experience in Child Rights and Community Development.
- Knowledge and experience in right-based and resilience approach.
- Sound knowledge on child rights situation and child rights in Nepal.
- Experience in concept note/proposal development and proposal writing. Familiar with participatory tools & techniques and group mobilisation.
- Experience in material development, training, and facilitation of workshops/training at district level and in rural settings.
- Familiar with up-to-date child protection strategies, policies, and development practices in Nepal and outside.
- Experience in managing projects through local implementing partner organisation/s.
- Skilled in coordination and networking with local, district and province level stakeholders.
- Experience of working in a cross-cultural environment.
- Excellent communication skills both in English and Nepali. Both writing and speaking must be of an excellent standard.
- Last Date Application: August 11, 2022
How To Apply
- All interested individuals who meet the minimum qualifications are encouraged to apply for this position. The Job Description and Application Form can be downloaded from our website: www.umn.org.np/vacancy
- Completed application forms should be sent by e-mail to email@example.com by 5:00 pm on Thursday 11 August 2022. Short-listed candidates will be invited to participate in an assessment process.
- We especially encourage applications from women and marginalised groups.
United Mission to Nepal
Kathmandu 44600, Nepal
PO Box 126
Phone: (00977 1) 4228 118, 4268 900
Fax: (00977 1) 4225 559
firstname.lastname@example.org (General enquiries)
email@example.com (Questions about finances or donations)
firstname.lastname@example.org (Job vacancies for Nepali nationals)
email@example.com (Opportunities for expatriate volunteers)
firstname.lastname@example.org (Purchasing products from the UMN Store)
Official Website: www.umn.org.np