Recently The British College published a new job vacancy notification for the posts of Senior Lecturer – English Literature and Research. Interested Nepalese Job Seekers must apply before January 12, 2022.
Founded in 2011, The British College offers world-class education for students in Nepal who are aspiring to gain internationally recognised qualifications from their two partner British Universities, the University of the West of England (UWE) and Leeds Beckett University (LBU).
In this regard, we have been successful in establishing a distinctive identity as the pioneering global college in Nepal and offer reputed UK degrees and courses which are relevant to the current job market, and enhance the employability of each and every student.
|Name of the Organization||The British College|
|Application Started||January 07, 2022|
|Application Deadline||January 12, 2022|
|Job Location||Kathmandu, Nepal|
The British College Job Vacancy 2022 (www.thebritishcollege.edu.np)
The British College would like to invite qualified candidates for the following position.
- Name Of Post = Senior Lecturer – English Literature and Research = Number of Vacancies = 01
- Master’s Degree in relevant field from reputed UK University.
- Identify documents (Citizenship/Passport)
- Proven working experience in Higher Education development
- Excellent leadership and analytical skills
- Proven working experience in designing and creating learning solutions
- Minimum 5 years of experience in relevant field
- Having knowledge and experience in UK Higher Education System will add value
Method of Selection
- Shortlisting based on the qualification and requirements
- Last Date Application: January 12, 2022.
How To Apply
The interested candidates should email their application mentioning the post they are applying for along with a recent Curriculum Vitae, Cover letter, and Experience letters to email@example.com within 7 days from the publication of this advertisement.
Note: Nepali citizens are highly motivated to apply having qualifications and requirements mentioned and are given preference.
The British College
Phone: +977 (1) 5970003