Recently the TBS Kathmandu published a new job vacancy notification for the posts of Secondary Assistant Head Pastoral, Secondary Business and Economics teacher, and more. Interested Nepalese Job Seekers must apply before January 07, 2022.
Our students enjoy coming to school each day because they know they will be cared for and supported in their learning. Each student is recognised and ‘known’ by their expert teachers, allowing them to develop the confidence required to embrace the challenges that will be skillfully and carefully placed before them.
We are proud of our students because they value and always look to promote and practise kindness. We are proud of our students because they strive for excellence and recognise that this can be exhibited in many different forms.
Wellbeing is at the centre of everything we do and this is cultivated and grown through helping each child develop positive and mutually respectful relationships, both with their peers and their teachers.
|Name of the Organization||The British School Kathmandu (TBS Kathmandu)|
|Application Started||December 24, 2021|
|Application Deadline||January 07, 2022|
|Job Location||Kathmandu, Nepal|
TBS Kathmandu Job Vacancy 2021 (www.tbskathmandu.org)
TBS Kathmandu would like to invite qualified candidates for the following position.
|1||Secondary Assistant Head Pastoral||01|
|2||Additional Learning Needs Coordinator (Whole School Inclusion Manager)||06|
|3||Secondary Business and Economics teacher||03|
|4||Secondary Media Studies Teacher||02|
|5||Secondary Mathematics Teacher||02|
|6||Physical Education Teacher||01|
|7||Secondary Deputy Headteacher||01|
|8||Whole School Receptionist||02|
- For all Secondary Teacher positions, an applicant must have teaching experience in Cambridge IGCSE/AS/A Level Curriculum. Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree from an International University (BA Hons preferred). All applicants must have Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) obtained from the UK or equivalent such as Further Education (PGCE FE), etc.
- For all Leadership positions, applicants should have a proven track of leadership role in his/her previous teaching experience and must have Middle/Senior Leadership training and/ or a postgraduate degree In Education.
- For Primary Teaching positions, applicants must be competent in teaching England’s National Curriculum and maintain its standard, providing a quality teaching and learning experience. Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree from an International University (BA Hons preferred). All applicants must have Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) obtained from the UK or equivalent.
- For Whole School Inclusion Manager, the applicant must have recognized SEND/inclusion qualification e.g. SENCO, and a minimum of Bachelor’s degree preferably in the relevant area. In addition to this, applicants must have been working in a similar role for a minimum of two years.
- For a School Counsellor, the applicant must have a degree in school counseling from an accredited university and a minimum of two years of relevant work experience in the field.
- For Admin & Finance, Officer applicants must have a Bachelor’s Degree qualification and a minimum of two years of experience in relevant fields. – Start Date is Academic Year 2021 / 22
- For Whole School Receptionist applicants must have a Bachelor’s Degree qualification and a minimum of two years of experience in relevant fields. – Start Date is Academic Year 2021 / 22
- For Ground, Staff applicants must have a High School qualification and a minimum of two years of experience in relevant fields. – Start Date is Academic Year 2021 / 22
- Last Date Application: January 07, 2022.
How To Apply
Please submit a letter of application, TBS Application Form (available in website) & CV to the Human Resource Department at email@example.com. The British School, Kathmandu by Friday, 7th January 2022 (early applications are encouraged).
The British School Kathmandu is committed to safeguarding children and young people. All post holders are subject to appropriate vetting procedures, including checks with past employers, a satisfactory Disclosure and Barring Service check, a Prohibition Order Check, and the successful application of an ICPC (International Child Protection Certificate) and Nepalese Police Clearance for national applicants. Our safeguarding and safer recruitment policies are shared with all prospective candidates.
TBS does not discriminate with regard to race, Colour, gender, religion, sexual orientation, age, political opinion, or disability.
The British School Kathmandu
Jhamsikhel, Lalitpur, Nepal
P.O.Box: 566, Jhamsikhel, Patan
+977-1-5421794, +977-1-5422012, +977-1-5444442
+977-1-5448041, +977-1-5431010, +977-1-5444291