Recently the SNV Nepal published a new job vacancy notification for the posts of Rural Water Supply Service Advisor. Interested Nepalese Job Seekers must apply before 15 November 2021.
SNV is a not-for-profit international development organisation with long-term, local presence in over 25 of the poorest countries in Asia, Africa and Latin America. Our team works with local partners to equip communities and businesses with the tools, knowledge and connections they need to increase their incomes and gain access to basic services. SNV works across three sectors: Agriculture, Renewable Energy and WASH.
As our programme in Nepal is undergoing a change process and to support this we are looking for a talented and experienced dynamic Nepali professionals to join our team. Interested candidates should meet the basic qualifications outlined within the Candidate Profile and exhibit a strong desire to be a catalyst for change.
SNV Nepal Current (New) Job Vacancies 2021
|Name of the Organization||SNV Nepal|
|Application Started||November 12, 2021|
|Application Deadline||15 November 2021|
|Contract type||International employment contract|
SNV Nepal Job Vacancy 2021 (snv.org)
- Name Of Post – Rural Water Supply Service Advisor = Number Of Vacancies – N/A
- Bachelor’s in civil engineering or equivalent with minimum 7 years’ experience in rural water supply schemes survey, inclusive and accessible design, estimation, drawing and construction WASH infrastructures.
- Experience on climate change hazards, impacts on WASH sector and resilience aspect in Rural WASH.
- Experience on capacity building training design, delivery at district, rural municipality for service providers/operators for smooth functioning and sustainable use of rural water supply services (post- construction supports).
- Experience on climate resilience water safety planning, water quality testing, setting up of the water quality testing labs and operation skill would be essential.
- Experience in projects monitoring, mentoring local government for quality monitoring of inclusive and accessible rural WASH projects.
- Knowledge and experience on climate change hazards, impact and resilience measure and GESI sensitive for Rural water supply service provision will be an added value.
- Willingness and ability to travel frequently to rural municipalities and rural water supply scheme sites (with two-wheeler driving licence).
- Good communication/team- work skill.
- Good (English and Nepali spoken, writing, translation and typing skill);
- Experience with training manual/ strategy/ guideline development and facilitation,
- Ability to work under pressure and within the tight timeframe.
- Application Start Date – November 12, 2021
- Application Last Date – 15 November 2021
How To Apply
- If you believe that your credentials meet the outlined profile, we invite you to apply by uploading your CV (not more than 3 page) with motivation letter (not more than 1 page) by clicking on the “I’m interested” button before 15 November 2021.
- ONLY SHORTLIST CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED.
- For more information on SNV, please refer to our website: www.snv.org
SNV Nepal, Kathmandu 44600, Nepal
Tel.: +977 1 552 3444
Official Website: snv.org
- Job vacancy in Nepal 2021
- Entrance exam 2021 in Nepal
- Exam Notices Nepal 2021
- Exam Routines Nepal 2021
- University Nepal
- Nepal Results 2077
- Marksheet Nepal