Recently the SMEC Holdings Nepal published a new job vacancy notification for the posts of Senior Quantity Surveyor, Social Resettlement Specialist, Hydraulics Engineer, Senior Contracts Specialist. Interested Nepalese Job Seekers must apply before 05 November 2020.
SMEC has joined forces with Surbana Jurong to provide global engineering and consultancy expertise in urban, infrastructure and management advisory. Our new partnership has created a talent pool of 16,000 dedicated people working across a network of 120 offices in 40 countries.
SMEC employs passionate and innovative people who are driven to deliver exceptional outcomes and who want to feel valued in a diverse and inclusive workplace.
We are committed to developing our people. We encourage them to see things differently, to be creative, to push boundaries and to work on a broad range of projects that help build a better future.
|Name of the Organization||SMEC Holdings Nepal|
|Application Started||15th September 2020|
|Application Deadline||05 November 2020|
|Job Location||Kathmandu, Nepal|
SMEC Holdings Nepal Job Vacancy 2021 (www.smec.com)
- Plumbing/Fire Safety Engineer- Number of Vacancies = N/A
- Senior Electrical Engineer – Number of Vacancies = N/A
- Name Of Post – Lead Roles – Surbana Jurong Bangladesh – Number of Vacancies = N/A
- Name Of Post – Resident Engineer – Number of Vacancies = N/A
- Name Of Post – Social Resettlement Specialist = Number Of Vacancies = N/A
- Name Of Post – Hydraulics Engineer = Number Of Vacancies = N/A
- Name Of Post – Senior Contracts Specialist = Number Of Vacancies = N/A
- He/She has B.Sc and M.Sc in Civil Engineering from a reputed university.
- He/She has a total professional experience of 20 years.
- He/She has 12 years international experience in in hydro-power construction project including construction management and supervision.
- He/She has been a ‘Resident Engineer’ with at least two Hydro-power projects.
- He/She has experience in electro-mechanical or Commissioning works in the Dam/Hydropower Sector.
- This position is for Expatriate candidate, and not for Bangladesh nationals
Senior Quantity Surveyor Posts
- He/she must be a graduate of BSc Civil Engineering or BSc Quantity Surveying;
- He/she has a total professional experience of 30++ years;
- He/she has at least 25++ years’ experience as Cost Engineer, Quantity Surveyor or similar position;
- He/she has an overseas experience of not less than 10 years;
- He/she has a total of 10 years in railway sector;
- He/she has 4-5 projects) in South Asia and South-East Asia regions;
- He/she has membership on Professional Associations;
- He/she must be between 55 to 65 years of age; and
- He/she must be an international candidate with overseas experience in railway projects.
Social Resettlement Specialist Posts
- He/she must have a Bachelors’ Degree on any discipline earned from any reputable university; Completion of Master/Ph.D. degrees are required;
- He/she has more than 25 yeas of Total Professional Experience
- He/she has 20 years of working experience in Resettlement field;
- He/she has more than 10 years in road/rail/bridge projects
- He/she has more than 5 years of overseas experience (outside home country)
- He/she has at least 3 years of working experience in SAARC/ASEAN
- He/she must be an Expatriate Candidate with overseas/international railway projects
Hydraulics Engineer Posts
- He/she must be a graduate of MSc Civil Engineering, or Hydropower Water Resources Engineering;
- He/she has a total professional experience of 20++ years
- He/she has 12+ years of experience in hydraulic design of hydropower structures
- He/she has prior experience as “Design / Hydraulic Engineer” for more than 10 years in at least two (2) hydropower projects with installed capacity of 70MW or more
- He/she must be between 55 to 65 years of age
- He/she must be an international candidate with overseas experience in hydropower projects
Senior Contracts Specialist Posts
- He/she has BSc in Civil Engineering; An additional higher qualification in contracts management/LLB will be preferable;
- He/she has at least 20 years of Professional Experience
- He/she has 5 years’ experience with FIDIC Based Construction Contracts
- He/she has 10 years of working experience related to Contract Management, Claim Assessment, Dispute Resolution, etc.;
- He/she has at least 05 years in Transport Projects (road, highway, and bridges)
- He/she must be an Expatriate Candidate with overseas/international road/transport projects.
(For more Details Please Check Advt.)
- Last Date Of Application: 15 September 2020/ 01 October 2020 / 15 October 2020/ 31 October 2020./ 05 November 2020 .
All applications must be submitted online. To apply, click on the “Apply Now” link below and follow the prompts.
SMEC is an equal opportunity employer. Diversity is a source of strength for our people, our clients, our partners and our communities.
HN 26/1 Simrik Marga
Official Website: www.smec.com/en_np
- Hydraulics Engineer Advertisement
- Lead Roles – Surbana Jurong Bangladesh
- Senior Electrical Engineer
- Plumbing/Fire Safety Engineer
- Senior Contracts Specialist
- Social Resettlement Specialist
- Resident Engineer