Recently the Sindhu Bikash Bank published a new job vacancy notification for the posts of Deputy Chief Executive Officer, Branch Manager, Chartered Account. Interested Nepalese Job Seekers must apply before Sep. 30, 2022.
SINDHU BIKASH BANK is a first development bank, opened at Sindhupalchok district of Nepal started operation in Bhadra 24, 2067 i.e. September 9, 2010. This bank has licensed by Nepal Rastra Bank (Central Bank of Nepal) & running under the company act & Bank & Financial Institution Act of Nepal. Sindhupalchok Chamber of Commerce & Industry of Nepal has taken initiative to open the bank.
|Name of the Organization||Sindhu Bikash Bank|
|Application Started||Sep. 13, 2022|
|Application Deadline||Sep. 30, 2022|
|Job Location||Banepa, Nepal|
Sindhu Bikash Bank Job Vacancy 2022 (www.sindhubank.com.np)
Sindhu Bikash Bank would like to invite qualified candidates for the following position.
- Name Of Post = Deputy Chief Executive Officer (DCEO) = Number of Post = 01
- Name Of Post = Branch Manager (Supervisor-Sr. Officer) = Number of Post = Few
- Name Of Post = Chartered Account (CA)/Semi CA = Number of Post = Few
Deputy Chief Executive Officer (DCEO) Posts
- Master’s Degree in Management or Chartered Accountant.
- Minimum total 10 years of banking experience consisting minimum 5 years in managerial level in any commercial bank and 5 years in development bank and proven track record of managing various departments.
- Must have excellent knowledge of Banking, NRB Directives, Marketing Skills and Strong desire for self-development.
- Preferences shall be given to candidate having experience in Project / Corporate Financing in BFIs.
Branch Manager (Supervisor-Sr. Officer) Posts
- At least Bachelor’s Degree in Management with minimum 2nd division marks or 2.5 CGPA. Master’s Degree and Experience in credit Function preferred.
- Minimum 3 years of Banking experience.
- Age: 18-35 years
Chartered Account (CA)/Semi CA Posts
- Chartered Accountant passed with 3 years experienced in BFIs or Audit forms.
- For Semi CA: Internship completed
- Age: 18-35 years
- a) The applicant must be a Nepali Citizen.
- b) Well versed with MS Office tools and ability to use various financial models.
- c) Strong quantitative and financial analysis skills.
- d) Strong communication, presentation and networking skills
- e) Ability to complete tasks timely and independently with minimal work supervision.
- f) Excellent organizing and documentation skills.
- g) Candidates for DCEO must have 4-wheeler’s driving license and other applicants must have 2-wheeler’s driving license.
Only shortlisted candidate will be called for further selection process. The Bank reserves the right to reject any or all application without assigning any reason whatsoever. Canvassing at any stage shall result in to automatic disqualification for short listing.
Salary and Benefits may be negotiated based on the applicant’s qualification, competency, confidence and business commitment.
Application Deadline: 30th September 2022
- Last Date Application: Sep. 30, 2022.
How To Apply
Interested candidates can apply with their application, CV, Academic certificate, Experience letter & latest PP size photo on firstname.lastname@example.org before 30th September 2022 (2079/06/14 BS).
Human Resource Department
Sindhu Bikash Bank Ltd.
Corporate office, Banepa, Kavre
- Job vacancy in Nepal 2022
- Entrance exam 2022 in Nepal
- Exam Notices Nepal 2022
- Exam Routines Nepal 2022
- University Nepal
- Nepal Results 2079
- Marksheet Nepal