Recently Save the Children Nepal published a new job vacancy notification for the posts of Sponsorship Officer. Interested Nepalese Job Seekers must apply before Oct. 01, 2022.
Save the Children has been operating in Nepal since 1976. Our programs to improve the lives of children in Nepal are guided by the National Plan of Action for Children and the UN Millennium Development Goals. As the largest child-focused organization in the Nepal, we cover a wide geographical area with multiple programs that support our vision for all children to attain the right to survival, protection, development and participation.
|Name of the Organization||Save the Children Nepal|
|Application Started||Sep. 24, 2022|
|Application Deadline||Oct. 01, 2022|
|Job Location||Kathmandu, Nepal|
Save the Children Nepal Job Vacancy 2022 (nepal.savethechildren.net)
Save the Children Nepal would like to invite qualified candidates for the following position.
- Name Of Post = Sponsorship Officer = Number of Vacancies = N/A.
- Bachelor’s degree in any relevant field.
- Minimum 3 year (*2 years for GSI group) of work experience in creative writing or any relevant field.
- Good command on effective translations in English and Nepali.
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills in order to deal tactfully with wide range of people.
- Last Date Application: Oct. 01, 2022.
How To Apply
- Candidates fulfilled the eligibility criteria should apply online through Save the Children Nepal Career Page.
- Therefore, Applicants have to log on to Save the Children Nepal official website nepal.savethechildren.net.
- After that go to “New Vacancies Recruitment” section then Click on “Recruitment of Technology For “Sponsorship Officer“.
Please apply using a cover letter and up-to-date CV as a single document. Please also include details of your current remuneration and salary expectations.
We need to keep children safe so our selection process, which includes rigorous background checks, reflects our commitment to the protection of children from abuse.
All employees are expected to carry out their duties in accordance with our global anti-harassment policy.
Save the Children does not charge a fee at any stage of the recruitment process.
Find out more about this role by downloading the job description here Job description
- Job vacancy in Nepal 2022
- Entrance exam 2022 in Nepal
- Exam Notices Nepal 2022
- Exam Routines Nepal 2022
- University Nepal
- Nepal Results 2079
- Marksheet Nepal