Recently the SAPDC published a new job vacancy notification for the posts of Engineer/Jr. Engineers/Officers /Jr. Officers And Trainees Engineers/Jr. Engineers/Officers. Interested Nepalese Job Seekers must apply before March 31, 2022.
SJVN Arun-3 Power Development Company Pvt. Ltd. (SAPDC) was incorporated & registered on 25.04.13 as a single shareholder Pvt. Ltd. Company under the Nepalese Companies Act 2063 with SJVN Ltd. is its sole shareholder.
The principal objective of SAPDC is to Plan, Promote, Organize and Execute 900 MW Arun-3 Hydro-electric Project. The Project Development Agreement (PDA) was signed on 25.11.14 between Investment Board of Nepal (IBN), GoN and SAPDC.
|Name of the Organization||SJVN Arun-3 Power Development Company Pvt. Limited (SAPDC)|
|Application Started||March 15, 2022|
|Application Deadline||March 31, 2022|
|Job Location||Sankhuwasabha, Nepal|
SAPDC Job Vacancy 2022 (sapdc.com.np)
SAPDC would like to invite qualified candidates for the following position.
- Name Of Post = Engineer/Jr. Engineers/Officers /Jr. Officers = Number Of Vacancy = Few
- Name Of Post = Trainees Engineers/Jr. Engineers/Officers = Number Of Vacancy = Few
Engineer/Jr. Engineers/Officers /Jr. Officers Post
|Post||Disc.||Qualification||Experience||Upper Age Limit|
|Engineer||Mech.||BE/ B.Tech. in Mechanical Engineering||03 Years’ experience||35 Years|
|Geologist||Geology||Master Degree in Geology||03 years’ experience||35 Years|
|Engineer||IT&C||MCA or B.Tech / B.E. / B.Sc. Engg. in Computer Science / IT/Elect & Comm.)||03 years’ experience||35 Years|
|Officer||F&A||CA / ICWA from recognized Institute in Nepal or Abroad||03 years’ experience||35 Years|
|Jr. Engineer||Civil||Dip. in Civil Engineering||02 years’ experience||35 Years|
|Jr. Engineer||Mech||Dip. in Mechanical Engineering||02 years’ experience||35 Years|
|Jr. Engineer||Elect.||Dip. in Electrical Engineering||02 years’ experience||35 Years|
|Jr. Geologist||Geology||Graduation Degree in Geology||02 years’ experience||30 Years|
|Jr. Officer||HR||MBA/BBA / BBS with specialization in HR/ Personnel Mgmt./ HRD/ MSW/ PM&IR/ HRM||02 Years’ experience||35 Years|
Trainees Engineers/Jr. Engineers/Officers Post
|Post||Disc.||Qualification||Experience||Upper Age Limit|
|Trainee Engineer||Mech.||BE/ B.Tech. in Mechanical Engineering||Not Required||30 Years|
|Trainee Engineer||Civil||BE/ B.Tech. in Civil Engineering||Not Required||30 Years|
|Trainees Engineer||IT&C||MCA/. or B.Tech / B.E. / M.Sc /B.Sc. Engg. in Computer Science / IT/Elect & Comm.)||Not Required||30 Years|
|Trainee Engineer||Elect.||BE/ B.Tech. in Electrical Engineering||Not Required||30 Years|
|Trainee Jr. Engineer||Civil||Dip. in Civil Engineering||Not Required||30 Years|
|Trainee Jr Engineer||Mech||Dip. in Mechanical Engineering||Not Required||30 Years|
|Trainee. Jr. Engineer||Elect.||Dip. in Electrical Engineering||Not Required||30 Years|
- 1) The candidates who meet the job criteria/requirement will be considered for walk in Interview.
- 2) Preference shall be given to the members or descendants of the Project Affected Family (PAF) / Person from Project Affected Area (PAA)/ meritorious candidates and the candidates having experience in Hydro sector.
- 3) The selected candidate as per order of merit will be required to enter into a contract with the SAPDC in a prescribed format.
- Last Date Application: March 31, 2022.
How To Apply
- 1) Interested applicants fulfilling the above criteria are invited to apply in the Prescribed format (available on websites mentioned below) along with self– attested copies of testimonials/ certificates in support of age, Qualification, experience, etc.
- 2) The application format can be downloaded from the link available at web address https://sapdc.com.np
- 3) The scanned copies of application (as a single document in PDF format) is to be sent through e-mail to email@example.com.
- 4) Candidate should clearly note that the SAPDC will in no case be responsible for any incomplete application, non-receipt of their application or any delay in receipt thereof on any account whatsoever. Application received after the prescribed last date will not be entertained under any circumstances and all the late applications will be summarily rejected. They should therefore, ensure that their applications reach above address on or before the prescribed last date.
- 5) Candidates can also deliver their applications personally at the Security Counter at the above address. SAPDC will not be responsible for the applications delivered to any other functionary of the organization.
- 6) In case of any clarification, contact HR Department, SAPDC through below mentioned Email and Mobile No
Email ID = firstname.lastname@example.org
Mobile No. = +977-9852099524
Candidates to ensure their eligibility before applying:
- The candidates should ensure that they fulfil all eligibility conditions. Their candidature at all the stages will be purely provisional subject to satisfying the prescribed eligibility conditions.
- Mere issue of Interview call letter will not imply that his/her candidature has been finally cleared by SAPDC.
- SAPDC will take up verification of eligibility conditions with reference to original documents only at the time of Interview.
All applications must reach either through mail or by post to the “Senior Manager (HR), SAPDC, Satluj Bhawan, SAPDC Office, Tumlingtar P.O Khandbari, Distt. Sakhuwasabha Province No -1 on or before the closing date i.e.31-03-2022.
The candidates must ensure that completed applications must reach either by ordinary post or by Email well in advance to avoid rejection on account of late receipt.
SJVN Arun-3 Power Development Company Pvt.Ltd
Khandbari Municipality-9, Tumlingtar, Sakhuwasabaha District, Nepal
+977 029-575156, +977 029-575157
For Tender Inquiry: +977 029-575154
Official Website: sapdc.com.np
- Job vacancy in Nepal 2022
- Entrance exam 2022 in Nepal
- Exam Notices Nepal 2022
- Exam Routines Nepal 2022
- University Nepal
- Nepal Results 2078
- Marksheet Nepal