Recently the RSDC Laghubitta Bittiya Sanstha Ltd. published a new job vacancy notification for the posts of Officer/ Sr. Officer/ Assistant Manager and Jr. Assistant/ Assistant. Interested Nepalese Job Seekers must apply before December 29, 2021.
The early concept of establishing an actually inclusive and wide-ranging financial institution was envisaged by Rural Self-reliance Development Centre (RSDC) a NGO, working to materialize ‘self-reliant’ and ‘self-dependant’ society. Rural Self-reliance Development Centre (RSDC) had already established and promoted 171 cooperatives (known as Swawalamban Sahakari) in 12 districts, with strong belief that local financial demands can be fulfilled and economic activities stimulated by consolidating local institutions (mainly cooperatives). As anticipated, Rural Self-reliance Development Centre, succeeded to fulfill local financial demands and stimulate economic activities to some extent, but shortly, those cooperatives turned to be unable to provide the required financial support to rural people, because of the lack of the sufficient fund. In rural cooperatives, demand for loan was very high in comparison to their deposit collecting capability. Rural Self-reliance Development Centre began to think about an institution that can provide financial support to the cooperatives (mainly Swawalamban Sahkari) operating in rural areas, and this was the very first prototype of RSDC Laghubitta Bittiya Sanstha Ltd. (RSDCMF).
|Name of the Organization||RSDC Laghubitta Bittiya Sanstha Ltd.|
|Application Started||December 17, 2021|
|Application Deadline||December 29, 2021|
|Job Location||Butwal, Nepal|
RSDC Laghubitta Bittiya Sanstha Ltd. Job Vacancy 2021 (rsdcmf.com)
RSDC Laghubitta Bittiya Sanstha Ltd. would like to invite qualified candidates for the following position.
- Name Of Post = Officer/ Sr. Officer/ Assistant Manager = Number Of vacancies = Few
- Name Of Post = Jr. Assistant/ Assistant = Number Of vacancies = Few
Officer/ Sr. Officer/ Assistant Manager Post
- Bachelor’s Degree (preference will be given to Master’s Degree) in Management from a reputed and recognized university / Chartered Accountants (CA) or semi-qualified CA from ICAN/ICAI.
- A minimum of four-years’ of relevant and progressive work experience in BFIs with focus in Credit and Risk Management.
- Age Limit: Between 21 and 40 years on the date of announcement.
- Well acquainted with the banking laws, rules, regulations and directives.
- Good organizational, communicational and interpersonal skills with initiative, perseverance and ability to motivate and manage a team.
- Strong understanding of Nepalese microfinance and cooperative sector.
- Highly confident, dynamic, pragmatic and intuitive.
- Proficiency in Nepali and English languages.
Jr. Assistant/ Assistant Post
- 10+2 (or equivalent) in any discipline (preference will be given to Bachelor’s Degree in Management).
- At least one-year’s experience in BFIs or three-years’ relevant and progressive work experience in cooperative institutions.
- Age Limit: Between 18 and 35 years on the date of announcement.
- General understanding of Nepalese microfinance and cooperative sector.
- Good command over Microsoft Office package/ Fluent in English and Nepali typing.
- Local candidates will be considered highly.
- Last Date Application: December 29, 2021.
How To Apply
Qualified and interested Nepalese citizens are requested to send their application with a recent photograph and updated CV to email@example.com, no later than 5:00 PM, 29th December 2021.
Note: Only short-listed candidates will be called for the further selection process. RSDC reserves the right to reject any/ all applications without assigning any reason whatsoever)
RSDC Laghubitta Bittiya Sanstha Ltd.
Butwal-10, Kalikanagar, Rupandehi,
- Job vacancy in Nepal 2021
- Entrance exam 2021 in Nepal
- Exam Notices Nepal 2021
- Exam Routines Nepal 2021
- University Nepal
- Nepal Results 2077
- Marksheet Nepal