Recently the Purnaa Enterprises published a new job vacancy notification for the posts of Garment Manufacturing Master Trainer. Interested Nepalese Job Seekers must apply before July 07, 2022.
Purnaa Enterprises is a 100% percent FDI garment manufacturing company in Nepal. The company requires a highly skilled and qualified Garment Manufacturing Master Trainer. A person bearing the following qualification shall only be eligible to apply for the post.
|Name of the Organization||Purnaa Enterprises|
|Application Started||July 01, 2022|
|Application Deadline||July 07, 2022|
|Job Location||Kathmandu, Nepal|
Purnaa Enterprises Job Vacancy 2022 (www.purnaa.com)
Purnaa Enterprises would like to invite qualified candidates for the following position.
- Name Of Post = Garment Manufacturing Master Trainer = Number Of Vacancy = 01
- Academic Qualification: Diploma in Technical Education and certificates in Garment Manufacturing Training and Project Management.
- Experience Required: Must have worked at least 10 years as a Garment Technical Trainer or Consultant.
- Ability to establish production lines and train staff to implement new production techniques.
- Ability to create a training curriculum and implement systems to increase production capacity and quality.
- Must have expert understanding of pattern-making, sampling, cutting, sewing, and knitting.
- Needs experience in coaching, mentoring and teaching in the garment manufacturing sector.
- Must have excellent written and spoken English to communicate with international team and customers.
Major Duties to be Performed:
- Create a skills training program and all materials and records for all production departments.
- Support and train Purnaa’s Production Skill Trainers in conducting the training program.
- Research and recommend ways to improve manufacturing capacity and efficiency and measure skill.
- Monitor training of company staff in pattern and sample making and establishing new knitting production line.
- Work with international customers to develop new knit products according to their specifications while training and establishing new production teams to make those products.
- Last Date Application: July 07, 2022.
How To Apply
- Salary: Negotiable and commensurate with the experience of the applicant.
- Selection Method/Criteria: Short listing upon evaluating minimum qualification, experience and skill of candidates and will be called for the interview.
- Document to be submitted along with application: CV, Academic Certificate, Experiences letters with reference, evidence of skill development trainings.
- Potential date of appointment/job start date: July 7th, 2022.
- Application shall be submitted no later than July 7th, 2022 by 15:00 either via email@example.com or hand carries at reception of Purnaa, Wai Wai Chowk, Bhaisepati-18 015591762
- Note: Preference will be given to Nepali applicants, having experience working aboard is a strong plus point.