Recently PHASE Nepal published a new job vacancy notification for the posts of Physiotherapist. Interested Nepalese Job Seekers must apply before Feb. 18, 2023.
Practical Help Achieving Self Empowerment Nepal (PHASE Nepal) is a non-governmental, non-profit, non-political and non-religious organization working across six districts of Nepal – Humla, Mugu, Bajura, Gorkha, Sindhupalchok, Kathmandu and Nuwakot. PHASE believes that poor health, low educational levels and poverty are all aspects of the same problem, and create a cycle that prevents people from taking control of their own futures.
|Name of the Organization||PHASE Nepal|
|Application Started||Feb. 11, 2023|
|Application Deadline||Feb. 18, 2023|
|Duty Station||Soru, Mugu district in Nepal with an extensive visit to project areas|
PHASE Nepal Job Vacancy 2023 (phasenepal.org)
PHASE Nepal would like to invite qualified candidates for the following position.
- Name Of Post = Physiotherapist = Number Of Vacancy = Few
- Diploma in physiotherapy with 2 years of proven work experience in delivering physiotherapy and rehabilitation services.
- Should be registered in Nepal Health Professional Council.
- An exposure on community-based service delivery and Disability Inclusion/Rehabilitation program will be an additional advantage.
- Willing to support persons with impairment, functional limitation, and disability for their rehabilitation and social protection.
- Exposure to local development planning process practiced by local urban/rural municipalities for vulnerable people including persons with a disability.
Deliverable Goals: Main Tasks, Duties, And Responsibilities
- Carry-out Out-reach Camps (ORCs), home visits, and outreach activity
- Provide physiotherapy service to persons with impairment, functional limitation, and disability.
- Provide community-based rehabilitation and assistive device services.
- Support in training rehabilitation therapy assistant courses or primary rehabilitation therapy training.
- Facilitate local development factors for community initiatives.
- Support implementing project activities to partner NGOs/OPDs, local-level government counterparts, and their staff.
- Counselling for family members (e.g., correct positioning in the bed, mobilization etc.)
- Ensure mobile care for people with disabilities in the project area with physiotherapeutic treatment and counselling.
- Identify local stakeholders and conduct awareness-raising activities and workshops.
- Regular coordination/communication with the Program Manager and other team members of the project.
- Monthly reporting, documentation, and record-keeping of all activities.
Pay Scale/ Salary
- Basic Salary: 41,917
- Festival Bonus: 3,493
- Social Security Fund (SSF): 8,383
- Food Allowance: 7,500
- Field Allowance: 7,500
- Total (Gross): 68,793
- Last Date Application: Feb. 18, 2023
How To Apply
Interested candidates who meet the above-mentioned criteria are requested to send their updated CV along with a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 18 February 2023. PHASE Nepal reserves the right to qualify/disqualify the applications in any case. We are urgently looking for this position, therefore, we will close the application if we find an appropriate person before the application deadline. Therefore, apply as soon as possible if you are interested to apply.
PHASE Nepal is an equal-opportunity employer and strictly follows merit-based selection. Qualified women, people with disability, and members from disadvantaged communities are strongly encouraged to apply. Only shortlisted candidates will be called for the further selection process.
No telephone inquiries will be entertained and any inappropriate recommendation will automatically disqualify the candidate for the further selection process.
Dadhikot, Suryabinayak – 4
Phone: +977 (0) 1-6634038, 6634089, 6634118
Official Website: phasenepal.org
- Job vacancy in Nepal 2023
- Entrance exam 2023 in Nepal
- Exam Notices Nepal 2023
- Exam Routines Nepal 2023
- University Nepal
- Nepal Results 2079
- Marksheet Nepal