Recently PHASE Nepal published a new job vacancy notification for the posts of Education Supervisor and Physiotherapist. Interested Nepalese Job Seekers must apply before December 03, 2022.
Practical Help Achieving Self Empowerment Nepal (PHASE Nepal) is a non-governmental, non-profit, non-political and non-religious organization working across six districts of Nepal – Humla, Mugu, Bajura, Gorkha, Sindhupalchok, Kathmandu and Nuwakot. PHASE believes that poor health, low educational levels and poverty are all aspects of the same problem, and create a cycle that prevents people from taking control of their own futures.
|Name of the Organization||PHASE Nepal|
|Application Started||November 19, 2022|
|Application Deadline||December 03, 2022|
|Duty Station||Photu village in Mugu district in Nepal with an extensive visits to project area|
PHASE Nepal Job Vacancy 2022 (phasenepal.org)
PHASE Nepal would like to invite qualified candidates for the following position.
- Name Of Post = Education Supervisor = Number Of Vacancy = 01
- Name Of Post = Physiotherapist = Number Of Vacancy = 01
- Education Supervisor Post: Bachelor’s degree in education with minimum 2 years of working experience in similar position. Should have excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and Nepali languages.
- Physiotherapist Post: At least bachelor’s degree in physiotherapy with minimum 2 years of proven work experience in delivering physiotherapy and rehabilitation services, especially to persons with disabilities. Should have registered in Nepal Health Professional Council. Willing to support persons with impairment, functional limitation and disability for their rehabilitation and social protection. An exposure on social protection activities and inclusive health will be an additional advantage. Exposure on local development planning process in practice by the local government for the vulnerable people including persons with a disability.
Pay Scale/ Salary
- Education Supervisor: Gross salary-NPR 60,932/- per month (Includes festival and remote area allowance and organization contribution to social security fund).
- Physiotherapist: Gross salary-NPR 68,793/- per month (Includes festival and remote area allowance and organization contribution to social security fund).
- Last Date Application: December 03, 2022.
How To Apply
Interested candidates who meet the above-mentioned criteria are requested to send their updated CV along with a cover letter to email@example.com no later than 3 December 2022. PHASE Nepal reserves the right to qualify/disqualify applications in any case. We are urgently looking for this position, therefore, we will close the application if we find an appropriate person before the application deadline. Therefore, apply as soon as possible if you are interested to apply.
PHASE Nepal is an equal-opportunity employer and strictly follows merit-based selection. Qualified women, people with disability, and members from disadvantaged communities are strongly encouraged to apply. Only shortlisted candidates will be called for the further selection process.
No telephone inquiries will be entertained and any inappropriate recommendation will automatically disqualify the candidate for the further selection process.
Dadhikot, Suryabinayak – 4
Phone: +977 (0) 1-6634038, 6634089, 6634118
Official Website: phasenepal.org
- Job vacancy in Nepal 2022
- Entrance exam 2022 in Nepal
- Exam Notices Nepal 2022
- Exam Routines Nepal 2022
- University Nepal
- Nepal Results 2079
- Marksheet Nepal