Recently the Pact Nepal published a new job vacancy notification for the posts of Deputy Chief of Party Interested Nepalese Job Seekers must apply before Check Advt..
Pact is recruiting for a Deputy Chief of Party (DCOP) for an upcoming project based in Nepal. The DCOP will provide support to the Chief of Party in leading the implementation team and ensuring effective execution of the day-to-day activities of the USAID Civil Society and Media Activity. Supporting the Chief of Party, the DCOP will help oversee the implementation of innovative and adaptive technical strategies aimed at empowering civil society and media partners to foster democratic reforms, good governance, and responsive and constituency-centered services. The DCOP will coordinate with the project donor and ensure compliance with all donor requirements, including those related to project reporting, timely submission of deliverables, and financial burn rates.
Pact Nepal Job Vacancy 2021 (www.pactworld.org)
|Name of the Organization||Pact Nepal|
|Application Started||18th September 2020|
|Application Deadline||Check Advt.|
|Job Location||Katmandu, Nepal|
Pact Nepal Job Vacancies 2021 (www.pactworld.org)
- Name Of Post – Deputy Chief of Party = Number Of Vacancies = N/A
- Bachelor’s degree in political science, international relations, social sciences, public policy, public administration, journalism, or related field wth a minimum of eleven (11) years work experience
- Minimum of five (5) years in leadership roles implementing development, human rights, or similar projects at Nepali or international NGOs
- Strong knowledge and demonstrated ability to analyze Nepali civil society, media, and political processes
- Extensive experience working with Nepali CSOs, including grassroots level organizations, with a focus on provision of technical advice and/or capacity building
- Proven leadership in the design, management, implementation and monitoring & evaluation of large and complex international donor-funded programs. Leadership roles in implementing USAID-funded projects strongly preferred.
- Demonstrated track record of leadership and initiative in establishing goals, priorities and work plans.
- Proven ability to develop and communicate a common vision to diverse stakeholders and lead multi-disciplinary teams.
- Ability to promote a knowledge-sharing and learning culture in the office and with stakeholders.
- Proven track record of success in managing, coaching, and mentoring staff.
- Demonstrated ability to establish and sustain interpersonal and professional relationships with donors, and international and local organizations.
- Demonstrated experience with gender and social inclusion (GESI) mainstreaming approaches strongly preferred.
- Knowledge of USAID policies and procedures preferred.
- Strong communication skills, both interpersonal and written.
- Fluency in English and Nepali required.
- Advanced degree preferred in political science, international relations, social sciences, public policy, public administration, journalism, or related field
- Nepali nationals encouraged to apply
- Post Date: 3 Days Ago
Pact Nepal, Kathmandu, 44606
Pn Number: +977 1-4017765
Official Website: www.pactworld.org
- Job vacancy in Nepal 2021
- Entrance exam 2021 in Nepal
- Exam Notices Nepal 2021
- Exam Routines Nepal 2021
- University Nepal
- Nepal Results 2077
- Marksheet Nepal