Recently Oxfam Nepal published a new job vacancy notification for the post of Head of Business Support. Interested Nepalese Job Seekers must apply before 01st September 2023.
Oxfam is a global community who believe poverty isn’t inevitable. It’s an injustice that can be overcome. We are shop volunteers, women’s right activists, marathon runners, aid workers, coffee farmers, street fundraisers, goat herders, policy experts, campaigners, water engineers and more. And we won’t stop until everyone can live life without poverty for good.
Oxfam GB is a member of international confederation of 19 organizations working together with partners and local communities in the areas of humanitarian, development and campaigning, in more than 90 countries.
|Name of the Organization||Oxfam Nepal|
|Application Started||20th August 2023|
|Application Deadline||01st September 2023|
|Job Location||Kathmandu, Nepal|
Oxfam Nepal Job Vacancy 2023 (nepal.oxfam.org)
Oxfam Nepal would like to invite qualified candidates for the following position.
- Name Of Post = Head of Business Support = Number Of Vacancies = N/A
Education Qualification and Experience:
- At least Master’s degree in Business Administration, or any relevant degree.
- Minimum of 5 years in a finance and logistics management role within an INGO setting or similar
- Sound understanding of working in partnership and demonstrated experience in working collaboratively with civil society partners
- Demonstrated experience of capacity building
- Sound understanding of institutional donors and previous experience in producing high quality
- donor reports
- Experience in managing budgets of up to 10M GBP
- Fluency in written and spoken English and Nepali.
- Understands and is willing to work in a matrix organisation where trust and mutual support thrive
- Asks for help, practices self-reflection and demonstrates mature and professional behaviour aligned with the Code of Conduct
- Aligned with Oxfam’s vision to challenge power relations to overcome inequality
- Aligned with Oxfam’s values of courage, equality, empowerment, solidarity, inclusiveness, accountability
- Commitment to Oxfam’s safeguarding policies to ensure all people who come into contact with Oxfam are as safe as possible
- Committed to feminist principles.
- Last Date Application: 01st September 2023
How To Apply
If this sounds like you, click ‘apply for this role’ button below.
Application for the above position can be sent by 01 September 2023. If you would like to learn more about this role, please refer to job profile.
As part of your online application, please upload your up-to-date CV and a covering letter explaining your suitability against the essential criteria in the job profile. Your application will be shortlisted based on your CV.
- Job vacancy in Nepal 2023
- Entrance exam 2023 in Nepal
- Exam Notices Nepal 2023
- Exam Routines Nepal 2023
- University Nepal
- Nepal Results 2080
- Marksheet Nepal