Recently the Oxfam Nepal published a new job vacancy notification for the posts of Information Management Officer- Purnima WaSH. Interested Nepalese Job Seekers must apply before 8 December 2020.
Oxfam is a global community who believe poverty isn’t inevitable. It’s an injustice that can be overcome. We are shop volunteers, women’s right activists, marathon runners, aid workers, coffee farmers, street fundraisers, goat herders, policy experts, campaigners, water engineers and more. And we won’t stop until everyone can live life without poverty for good.
Oxfam GB is a member of international confederation of 19 organizations working together with partners and local communities in the areas of humanitarian, development and campaigning, in more than 90 countries.
|Name of the Organization||Oxfam Nepal|
|Application Started||25th Nov. 2020|
|Application Deadline||8th Dec. 2020|
|Job Location||Kathmandu, Nepal|
Oxfam Nepal Job Vacancy 2020 (nepal.oxfam.org)
Oxfam Nepal would like to invite qualified candidates for the following position.
- Name Of Post – Information Management Officer- Purnima WaSH = Number Of Vacancies = N/A
- Graduate in project management/ business administration/ social science/ civil engineering/ water engineering that provide an understanding of data and information management of projects related to construction of community-based water supply systems.
- Minimum of 3 years of work experience on data and information management, documentation and reporting
- Previous experience on developing monitoring and data management tools of community level construction projects
- Practical experience in working with partners.
- Knowledge and experience on information collection, presentation and report writing.
Knowledge and experience on mwater, MS Excel, any visualization tools- knowledge on GIS, KOBO and PBI will add value
- Last Date Application: 8th December 2020
How To Apply
If this sounds like you, click ‘apply for this role’ button below.
Application for the above position can be sent by 8 December 2020, Tuesday. If you would like to learn more about this role, please refer to job profile.
As part of your online application, please upload your up to date CV and a covering letter explaining your suitability against the essential criteria in the job profile. Your application will be shortlisted based on your CV.